Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im not arguing against lord infamous being the originator of that style, all im saying is the migos did it better

just like when people say R.Kelly stole Aaron hall and even Bobby Brown style, again, if thats the case i'll say kellz did it better because he made more hits and has more classic songs/albums

and even that ^^ example makes for a better argument than migos/lord infamous because at least Aaron & Bobby got classic tracks to compare against kellz, mean while lord infamous isn't even well known nor does he have any well known tracks to compare against migos

More hits and more classics doesn't mean it was done better.

Aaron Hall jacked Charlie Wilson (has own classics as well) and he's better than everyone you mentioned, Kellz included.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
More hits and more classics doesn't mean it was done better.

Aaron Hall jacked Charlie Wilson (has own classics as well) and he's better than everyone you mentioned, Kellz included.

well if thats the case then it could only boil down to preference, and everyone has a right to their opinion, BUT you can't just say artist A is better than artist B because artist A originated the style and assume that should be accepted as a fact.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Thug Luv bangs so HAARRD

Still till this day Bizzies verse is one of my all time faves

Great times
:mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO

GOAT GROUP?

THESE nikkaS ARE A NICHE PARTY SONG
MAKING GROUP.

COMPARE THESE nikkaS TO THE YING YANG TWINS,
THE LAFFY TAFFY nikkaS
OR THE nikkaS WHO MADE
"WHOMP THERE IT IS"

PLEASE DONT EVER TRY TO COMPARE THESE nikkaS TO
BONE
NWA
WU
3'6
TYPE OF GROUPS.
:devil:
:evil:

Ying yang twins:mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lay almost signed and has done an album with everyone, still awaiting the Kurupt Lay album, and Bone DPG album which were allegedly done and rumored to come out at different points in time......
I remember when Layzie went on tour with them and there was rumors he was gonna sign to their label years ago