Mike B Jordan really cant act.....

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really watch movies like that so I don’t understand the metric he’s being judged by. It feels like he stays in his lane to me.

Everybody can’t be (insert your favorite actor). He’s a role player and he’s good at it.

He has plenty of time to work on his craft. Why does he get criticized for not being able to do something we already knew he couldn’t do?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
And Denzel is in his early 60’s or some shyt:gucci:

Most actors don’t even start getting their big breaks until their 30’s:gucci:
:gucci: We talking acting chops by early 30s.

MJB got 3 years to get to this level of acting. Denzel was 35 in Glory.

MBJ is a great young black actor. And hes shown incredible range at his age. Really not understanding what more you want from him
MJB not seeing Daniel Kaluuya, who is 29.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What:dahellwhat:

Denzel showed more range in the equalizer 2 than anything Michael B list has ever done...

I don't even see why he gets so much props for killmonger...he was laughably bad in that role...
Equalizer 2 was ass.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:gucci: We talking acting chops by early 30s.

MJB got 3 years to get to this level of acting. Denzel was 35 in Glory.

MJB not seeing Daniel Kaluuya, who is 29.

MBJ has been in classics already, he doesn’t need to get to Denzel by 35:gucci:

What other black actors are on Denzel’s level that are as popular as MBJ:gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Denzel is light years ahead of MBJ when it comes to acting skills but that doesn't mean MBJ can't act.

This is what "can't act" looks like:

MBJ is basically the Jadakiss of acting. He's probably not going to blow your mind but he doesn't have a bad performance, either.

Fred.

Daps
What can Denzel do that Michael B can't. I think some of you want some whiny european styled crybaby nikkas. That is not what Michael B or Denzel are here for,they are here to play masculine male leads who at times show vulnerablity. And because they are so masculine it impacts the viewer to see them in vulnerable states. But Denzel is mostly Denzel,he is calm and powerful,or intense and powerful. Michael B is a great actor in my book.

nikka knock it off lmao either you have it or you don’t son isn’t a good actor but it’s ok

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nikkas said he on the same level as Denzel.....compare Denzel acting in his early 30s to this nikka....

Where?you can't be talking about me:comeon:.

Your takes are terrible top to bottom, all in the name of caping for MBJ...:wow:
except I’ve seen this conversation on other forums/social media and have had it in real life, most recently as yesterday with my trainer who went to see this movie on Thursday. Coli’s favorite trope is acting like certain topics and conversations only come up on the coli as a way to deflect when they disagree :comeon:

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

So many terrible opinions in one post...I don't know where to start. :patrice:

All you fools have to do is point me to which movies on his IMDB where you wanted to see him put on a acting clinic:mjlol:? He has a relatively short career as an actor on the big screen,and most of the movies he has been in have been action movies. So let me get this straight,yall are upset he wasn't putting on Oscar worthy performances when he was on T.v?although he was pretty good as Wallace irrc. Or are you upset he is not putting on Oscar worthy performances in Fantastic 4,Creed,Black Panther,Chronichle.

Thats the equivelant of me expecting Robert Downey and Will Smith to bring me to tears in there roles as Tony Stark,or WIll as Deadshot,ridiculous. Whats hard to understand about the fact you aren't going to see a actors full range in a action blockbuster,popcorn flick?

And with me saying all that,he was able to drop a Glory tear,and still manages to outdo greater actors in these same types of films,like I said:henbron:. He showed more range than Lupita and Chadwick who so far have shown to be better actors in BP. I don't see any of you saying there acting sucked when they could have been better

his acting career has been much shorter other than yall are pretending,with not as much oppurtunity to show as much range as you might like,but under the circumstances of the roles he's taken,he's been great so far.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
MBJ can act, but he has his limitations.

Because he is "The guy" right now, the expectation is that he should be able to play anything. :manny:

With roles that require edge, he overcompensates because he lacks it...like Killmonger.

His Wallace role was perfect. Wallace was a vulnerable type role, which fit MBJ perfectly.

He was good in Creed 1. That role fit him because it was a finding yourself/growing into manhood type role. It fit his acting chops.

Haven't seen Creed 2 though.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What can Denzel do that Michael B can't. I think some of you want some whiny european styled crybaby nikkas. That is not what Michael B or Denzel are here for,they are here to play masculine male leads who at times show vulnerablity. And because they are so masculine it impacts the viewer to see them in vulnerable states. But Denzel is mostly Denzel,he is calm and powerful,or intense and powerful. Michael B is a great actor in my book.

:stopitslime: Jordan could never do a Malcolm X or John Q. I’ve always criticized Denzel for limited stagnant roles but don’t ever compare their acting abilities. Denzel crying in Glory>>>>>Michael B Jordan’s career

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:stopirslime: Jordan could never do a Malcolm X or John Q. I’ve always criticized Denzel for limited stagnant roles but don’t ever compare their acting abilities. Denzel crying in Glory>>>>>Michael B Jordan’s career

Denzel didnt do Malcolm either,its pretty obvious most of you havent watched as much video of Malcolm as me:henbron:.Jamie Foxx BECAME Ray Charles,Will even became Ali more than Denzel became Malcolm,though his interpretation wasnt that great either.Yall are just talking and it always comes back to the Glory tear.We are talking range,in terms of the range discussion Denzels range doesnt far exceed Michael B's.Doesnt mean Denzel isnt a much better actor within that range.