Mike McCarthy Will Remain as Dallas Head Coach

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They think we actually think Dak is a great QB. He's just good enough that most QB's are a 1-3 tiers lower than him and the few QB's above him aren't going anywhere. You're not swapping Dak for Mahomes or Lamar and you're never in position to draft his replacement.

Offer a viable deal for an upgrade over Dak and I'm all ears.

What has he done in the playoffs?

The other Quarterbacks you listed are no different than Dak when it comes to any type post season. But at least you wouldn't be paying them $40+ million dollars you damn goofy. :heh:

Daps
Hes a Dolphins fan. Its always these fans of teams w garbage QBs themselves that say the Cowboys would be dumb to keep Dak. They know no better
I am a dolphin fan and I think we should draft a qb and pay Tua a team friendly contract.

That’s the only logical solution for what we and probably the cowboys should do.

Your suggestion is awful

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I am a dolphin fan and I think we should draft a qb and pay Tua a team friendly contract.

That’s the only logical solution for what we and probably the cowboys should do.

Your suggestion is awful
A team friendly contract? :heh:

And why would Tua sign that? The QB market is absurd.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has he done in the playoffs?

The other Quarterbacks you listed are no different than Dak when it comes to any type post season. But at least you wouldn't be paying them $40+ million dollars you damn goofy. :heh:

They already paid Dak and he has a $60 million cap hit next year so you can't cut him.

So which QB do you want over Dak? Pick one.

None of y'all ever answer that question. The Bears fans can tell us what they want to do with Fields but y'all can't outline a plan for getting rid of Dak.

You're the GM. Who you signing or trading for?

My position has never been that Dak is the guy it's that there's no other guy available. It's Trey Lance or no one. The time to part from Dak was years ago not now when he has $60 million cap hit. For the 2024 tell us how you get rid of Dak or stfu.

Daps
A team friendly contract? :heh:

And why would Tua sign that? The QB market is absurd.
Because he has no leverage. He still has 1 more year plus the team can franchise him twice.

How do you not know that. It’s the same reason Baltimore was able to play hard ball with a far superior qb in Lamar

Dolphins have all the leverage in negotiations

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already paid Dak and he has a $60 million cap hit next year so you can't cut him.

None of y'all ever answer that question.

My position has never been that Dak is the guy it's that there's no other guy available. It's Trey Lance or no one. The time to part from Dak was years ago not now when he has $60 million cap hit. For the 2024 tell us how you get rid of Dak or stfu.

It's doesn't matter who I pick. They're all not going to make it to NFC Championship Game just like Dak. So, why pay one $40+ million dollars every season for the next 4 seasons. While I can pay the other QB half of that for the same results. :heh:

Daps

None of y'all ever answer that question. The Bears fans can tell us what they want to do with Fields but y'all can't outline a plan for getting rid of Dak.

@BlueHeffner suggesting that Trey Lance should just start and they should forever bench Dak behind him is the kind illogical answers I was talking about. It's basically them say "yes we want to tank because we don't think Dak can get over the hump"

WHICH IS ONCE AGAIN BTW COMPLETELY fukkING INSANE :mjlol:

Y'all forget this is also a business, Jerry is not trying to field a team next year with fukking Trey lance at the helm. Dak at the very least is going to get you to the playoffs and give you some kind of chance. If you're sending Trey Lance out there you maY as well gut the team and start over

Last edited:
Daps
He has no leverage? :laugh:
What's his leverage? Holding out?

According to all of you that would be a good for the Dolphins since he's such an awful QB :mjlol:

So what is his leverage? Or is this y'all admitting that he's not nearly as bad as you all suggest he is. The second logic gets introduced, these shytty off the cuff hot takes fall apart

So either he's a shyt QB and has no leverage because holding out wouldn't hurt the Phins OR it would hurt the phins and you're admitting he's a good QB.... WHICH IS IT???? :russ: :sas2:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a lazy take man. Jerry loves fans like this.

Regardless of how good Dak is perceived to be in the regular season, he is one of the worst QBs in the playoffs. Look at Baker. Look at his playoff numbers compared to Dak’s.
Look at Daks eyes in that Green Bay game and tell me you don’t see him shook. The moment will always be too big for him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Keeping both fat Mike and Dan Quinn after this disaster is gutless by jerry. If I were a cowboys fan I wouldn't give this team another penny.

Dak can be argued about, he has some serious salary cap implications. The coaches tho? This is the best time to change to a new coach, with so many names available.

I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing. Cowboys are content on being regular season kings :heh: