Mike McCarthy Will Remain as Dallas Head Coach

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L

You're a literal retard, incredible. You do all this whining about Dak being horrible but can't answer the question of who to replace him with. Then because you're brain is basically mush, you compare Dak, a QB who's been a pro bowler, all pro etc to a guy who had one good year in Philly and try to equate the two as if that makes you look anything other than stupid.

It's the definition of using a false equivalency in an argument. You're not even good at this

There are also numerous teams in sports history who kept trying with a similar team and eventually broke through. Its called growing and improving, like you'd have to have never watched sports not to realize that. I mean fukk me John Elway would've been ran out of Denver in today's hot take culture and that guy won back to back super bowls. Same for Payton in Indy

Moron, What has he done in the playoffs? :mindblown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Good coaches don’t grow on trees. Jerry needs to do right by his QB and extend him now. 400 yards, 3 TDs. Men lie women lie numbers don’t.

Daps
Who are you replacing Dak with sir?

Tannehill, Jameis, Mariota, Cousins, Jacoby, Darnold, Lock...

Which one do you want?

Also gonna need you to explain how you're gonna deal with his $60 million cap hit.
They just want to spit out hot takes. They aint got no answers to these questions. At least Skip Bayless get's paid millions to say this kind of retarded shyt. I don't understand the point of these exercises where people make themselves look stupid for free.

No one can give the answer to the question of what they should do. They want Dallas to tank but they won't actually say that because it's a completely illogical answer

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just want to spit out hot takes. They aint got no answers to these questions. At least Skip Bayless get's paid millions to say this kind of retarded shyt. I don't understand the point of these exercises where people make themselves look stupid for free.

No one can give the answer to the question of what they should do. They want Dallas to tank but they won't actually say that because it's a completely illogical answer

Why did the Cowboys spend a valuable 3rd round pick on Trey Lance if they didn't feel that he could replace Dak?

You really don't even know what the hell you're talking about and just like going around time wasting arguing for the sake of arguing.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why try to win a SB if you are already the most popular and highest grossing franchise in football?

All of the sports talk shows will never stop talking about them and their fanbase is loyal to a fault.
Why even worry about winning it all? People will still buy their tickets.

Jerry Jones don’t give a fukk about a sb, he just needs the fans and the media to believe he does. And yall fall for it every year. This is business and Jerry jones is doing a better job than all of his peers The owners probably all sit around and laugh at the owner that spends all his money trying to win only to lose in the playoffs on a bad call or dropped pass

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who are you replacing Dak with sir?

Tannehill, Jameis, Mariota, Cousins, Jacoby, Darnold, Lock...

Which one do you want?

Also gonna need you to explain how you're gonna deal with his $60 million cap hit.
Why are you acting like those scrubs are the only options?

Sticking with Dak, a known failure, because there arent any clear cut better options staring you in the face is a horrible strategy.

Daps
Why are you acting like those scrubs are the only options?

Sticking with Dak, a known failure, because there arent any clear cut better options staring you in the face is a horrible strategy.
Ok then answer his question. What should Dallas do in this situation? Why is this such a hard question for people to answer

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
They never stopping anybody with him as a coach might as well bring Patricia for DC too :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They think we actually think Dak is a great QB. He's just good enough that most QB's are a 1-3 tiers lower than him and the few QB's above him aren't going anywhere. You're not swapping Dak for Mahomes or Lamar and you're never in position to draft his replacement.

Offer a viable deal for an upgrade over Dak and I'm all ears.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ok then answer his question. What should Dallas do in this situation? Why is this such a hard question for people to answer
The Cowboys would be better off long-term starting Trey Lance than continuing to start Dak every season.

If hes ass, the record will reflect it and you will have a high draft pick to draft a QB.

If hes good, you have a Packers/Jordan Love scenario (why i believe they made the trade w the niners in the first place). You trade Dak to some dumb team that can never find a QB

Daps
The Cowboys would be better off long-term starting Trey Lance than continuing to start Dak every season.

If hes ass, the record will reflect it and you will have a high draft pick to draft a QB.

If hes good, you have a Packers/Jordan Love scenario (why i believe they made the trade w the niners in the first place). You trade Dak to some dumb team that can never find a QB

I’m glad you provided an answer…. Its horrifically wrong and would get you fired if you were the GM on the spot but thank you for trying :heh: