Mike Trout: 13 Seasons, 3x MVP, ROY, 11x All-Star, 4x MVP Runner-Up...ZERO Post-season Ws

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see how many trolls on my dikk? Homie made this thread, we got real dialogue. My thread, I seen hoe nikkas, mj stans, ddos nikkas and trolls. This is literally the traffic on your average Baseball based thread. Most them nikkas dapping posts haven't watched Baseball since the last world series

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see how many trolls on my dikk? Homie made this thread, we got real dialogue. My thread, I seen hoe nikkas, mj stans, ddos nikkas and trolls. This is literally the traffic on your average Baseball based thread. Most them nikkas dapping posts haven't watched Baseball since the last world series

You made the block too hot

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You made the block too hot
I seen nikkas dapping posts that be in the Baseball is boring threads. I was like, nikka I know you don't even watch it. Just dapping all posts that look in opposition. The real Baseball fans wasn't flexing that much on average. They either agree or didn't. I got a lot of bytch nikkas pissed off.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Trout signed TWO extensions with the Angels. He never tested the market. It's his own fault. Cant cry when you know what youre getting into

I think he knows deep down inside he's not as good as these nerds think he is and didn't want to get exposed on the big stage again

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Trout is easily the best player of this generation but hes also one of the posterboys why you dont wanna be the team that pays a player 500 million...cuz a HOF fracnhise talent aint shyt by himself...forget about playoffs has the Angels had a .500 record the last 5 years ?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I think he knows deep down inside he's not as good as these nerds think he is and didn't want to get exposed on the big stage again

He wouldn’t be able to go somewhere else (like the AL East) and feast on teams like the Yankees and Sox. shyt, even the Rays with their 2,000 fan attendance per game are in the conversation. Then he’d have to deal with the media and the constant fukkery at these opposing stadiums.

On top of that dude has no desire to take a hand in being actively marketed by MLB. That shyt won’t fly in NY or Boston. He knows he has a good situation in Anaheim putting up numbers and being the best player on the team by a wide margin

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk Mike Trout.

Los Angeles Angels' Mike Trout: 'We gotta get to the playoffs'
Trout on missing playoffs again: 'Don't like losing'

The Los Angeles Angels were mathematically eliminated from postseason contention at Dodger Stadium on Friday night, which means that in nine full seasons in the major leagues, Mike Trout -- considered by many the game's greatest player for most, if not all, of those seasons -- has made the playoffs only once.

"The biggest thing is getting to the playoffs," Trout said Saturday, moments before the second of a three-game series against the crosstown Los Angeles Dodgers. "You guys all see it. I see it. It sucks being out of it. It's time. We gotta get to the playoffs."

Trout made the playoffs in 2014, when the Angels suffered a first-round sweep at the hands of the Kansas City Royals. The 2020 season will now mark the fifth consecutive time his Angels have finished with a losing record, even though the offseason additions of manager Joe Maddon and third baseman Anthony Rendon had many believing the team might contend for a championship.