Mile times

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
1 mile - 4:58

2 mile - 12:39

Haven't ran in a year, can probably do a mile in 6:50 right now.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Now I'm 225 :sadcam:

I have good running genetics, my brother was in the Olympics for long distance running in the 90's.

And the dap?

O ok thats a believable weight to hit that kind of time,you tryna knock some weight off now or sumthin?

And the dap was for posting in my thread,I show everybody love B:blessed:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
O ok thats a believable weight to hit that kind of time,you tryna knock some weight off now or sumthin?

And the dap was for posting in my thread,I show everybody love B:blessed:

You said you'd dap my original post though :birdman:

And, I'm not sure if I want to lose weight. I'm gaining strength weekly right now. I do weigh a lot though :sadcam: I don't have a high body fat %, but I do feel "heavy."

I'mma start running 2/3x weekly in about 2-3 weeks. I'll probably be shredded for summer time :gladbron: I'm already kinda defined :manny:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
barely 10 minutes brehs, I always had breathing problems :sadcam:

Do yoga to help you control your breathing. A good yoga instructor will focus more on the breathing then the stretches. The stretches come once you learn to control your breathing. You should also get that checked out with a doctor. I had breathing problems all my life. Once I got my nose fixed it was night and day. :blessed:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Do yoga to help you control your breathing. A good yoga instructor will focus more on the breathing then the stretches. The stretches come once you learn to control your breathing. You should also get that checked out with a doctor. I had breathing problems all my life. Once I got my nose fixed it was night and day. :blessed:

what exactly about your nose got fixed bro?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
what exactly about your nose got fixed bro?
It had a bunch of scar tissue from burns that I got as a 4 year old. One side of my nose was completely blocked and the other was about a 1/4 blocked. Got it fixed and what a huge difference it made. Got it done last July and since then I have made more gains then I have ever made. From my form to my physique everything changed. Things that were physically to hard for me before I can do with ease now. I can hit 3 miles in a little under 21 minutes now, before no matter how hard I pushed myself I would be winded after a 1/2 mile. I managed to deal with it and could still hit under 3 miles in under 24 minutes before the surgery, but by the time i was done I was so winded. That would be all I could do for the day. Now after 3 miles I still feel fresh even at under 21 minutes. Even a simple thing like drinking water is easier for me cause I no longer feel like I'm drowning when I'm taking big drinks of water.