Millennials Are Set To Inherit As Much As $90 trillion in assets before 2044

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

There are more poor whites in America than there are total blacks..... it's not like all these white folks are got shyt coming to them.

Add to that, it isn’t just whites that will benefit. Asian Millennials will also greatly benefit from this as well. Basically any group that isn’t majority black (unfortunately), will benefit greatly from this transfer of wealth. I know lots of African immigrant families with properties and real estate that will definitely pass those along to their children and grandchildren. I’m one of those that look to benefit greatly as well :blessed:

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Millennials, it must feel great to know that you don't have to worry much about housing struggles or financial strife, when you have inheritance waiting for you. The wealth gap in this country (and probably around the world will get a whole lot bigger once the transfer of wealth takes place in the next 10-20 years. If you have the means to, purchase properties NOW. You want to be able to pass something of value down to your kids, so they're not in the permanent underclass in the next few decades.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Uh? What?

That's ridiculous.

Sounds like it's time to implement a large scale artificial wealth transfer for black folk

One way or the other :mjlit:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
broke boys in here having convulsions
I mean as someone who grew up lower middle class and is way above that now, I wouldn't be so mad if these folks haven't been loosening up the inheritance taxing for decades in preparation for this moment and they did something about the increase in the price of everything this will cause in the next 20 years.

Cost of everything about to go through the roof because of this and all the people like myself who have nothing coming to them but maybe some bills are about to suffer heavy for this. :smh:

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandpa has money. I'm not sure how much. Judging by his standard of living it's at least a couple M's. He did it right.

Care for the elderly is expensive, though. I'm not sure how much will go where. He's in his 90s still sharp as a tack. I think he'll leave me some for sure, I'm his only grandson and he loves my son.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
It's because the older generation got all the assets that are not affordable for most younger people right now:what:
People in here talking about a come up only because for most people nowadays it wouldn't even be possible to build up their wealth like their parents could. It weirds me out that its the same way in most of the West too.
I own a home only because my uncle died with no kids :mjcry:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a milli on my head. That shyt will have the buying power of 100k in 30 years. We have two houses and looking for a third so the babies will be straight.

Average house will be worth a milli within our lifetime.
:wow:
Inflation.
:damn::damn::damn:
How old were when you got it?

How sure are you that the kids will keep the homes? I know some ppl that past and left income properties to the kids and they sold them within 2 years.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We got ~$3M in real estate coming when our parents croak…an M for every kid :blessed:

tho imma try to find a way to jook some of it :demonic:
Are yall already on the deeds? If ya'll arent I believe you'll have to pay taxes once the house is turned over to you. I'd check with an accountant or real estate attorney. It would suck to have to pay taxes on it when theres a way not to.