Millennials, What's wrong with this generation?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They thrived in the 90s. What happened??
who thrived?
Gen X?

when the mortgage rates were crazy in the 80's and 90's (reached 17% in the early 80's!!)
Coming out of another depression in the 80's had another one in the 90's and got hammered hard AGAIN in 2008?

Tuition was increasing crazily in the 80's and 90's

that generation was encouraged, if not forced by most to be out of the house at 18,19, 20

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
We were raised in an era where we had instant access to infinite information, and media encompassed everything.... Scientists started predicting the demise of the planet, and our country elected a Cheeto of a man... that shyt fukks with the mind :yeshrug:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
honestly, fukk free. what about just loans without interest? isnt that a reasonable, doable compromise? :yeshrug:

loan the money out, just dont tack these fukkin 7 percent rates onto it. it isnt "free college", the gov just eats the cost of loaning

i mean of course free would be nice but youre right its just never gonna happen
Capitalism breh :francis:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But your issue is with Gender and you're setting up a shytty straw man. :francis:
gender?
I said biological sex......:martin:

and while I have zero problems shytting on religion, the fact of the matter is that the millennials are no better when it comes to the "science" or "logic and reasoning" debate.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We were raised in an era where we had instant access to infinite information, and media encompassed everything.... Scientists started predicting the demise of the planet, and our country elected a Cheeto of a man... that shyt fukks with the mind :yeshrug:
what generation hasn't elected a clown as a president?

Nixon? Bush?

Can't let that shyt hold much bearing on you.

let's just be honest, life in 2017 is hell of a lot better for 99% of ppl than it was 20, 30, 40, 50 + years ago. :manny:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
honestly, fukk free. what about just loans without interest? isnt that a reasonable, doable compromise? :yeshrug:

loan the money out, just dont tack these fukkin 7 percent rates onto it. it isnt "free college", the gov just eats the cost of loaning

i mean of course free would be nice but youre right its just never gonna happen

Only banks get near-free loans. :ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
gender?
I said biological sex......:martin:

and while I have zero problems shytting on religion, the fact of the matter is that the millennials are no better when it comes to the "science" or "logic and reasoning" debate.
The issue you're upset with is with gender. You're purposely conflating sex and gender in order to attack people who feel people have the right to choose their gender.

Even there your issue isn't the number, but that a person can choose their gender identity.

:stopitslime:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The issue you're upset with is with gender. You're purposely conflating sex and gender in order to attack people who feel people have the right to choose their gender.

Even there your issue isn't the number, but that a person can choose their gender identity.

:stopitslime:
I didn't conflate anything, I made a point about ppl claiming that millennials are more inclined to base things of evidence than other generations.

YOU went off on a different tangent. Don't make assumptions on what I was doing by projecting your feelings.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Feels like pretty standard cycle of societies. "The Greatest Generation" of a given society lead difficult lives and, through the qualities which that society learns to internalize as uniquely theirs, achieves success and makes life better/easier/etc. for future generations. From that point forward, each successive generation incrementally takes for granted those qualities that made "The Greatest Generation" great, and that society begins it's decline.

We're experiencing the decline, I think. We're just lucky to be living in it's early stages.
The Roman decline lasted centuries. Considering the rate of change is drastically faster in the 21st century than it was in 4th/5th, I'd guess ours will be much quicker.

Last edited: