Millionaire leaves wife of 42 years nothing in his will

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This sound like a situation where the tenants might have manipulated dude. He was in his 90s, it's not unlikely that he wasn't completely sound of mind.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
"But in his final will he chose to leave it all to tenants Karla Evans and Agon Berisha."

:mjlol:

I'd bet these were two black women that really cared for him when he was sick. The wife probably didn't fukk with him.

Judge overturned it because the black women would be considered scammers that took advantage of the old dude.

Ain't no black person surname Berisha, I can promise you that much.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think its messed up to leave your spouse out of a will after 42 years of marriage.

Perhaps the wife was abusive, but perhaps the husband was also abusive. If that was the case, then they should have divorced, but they didn't.

The husband is dead, so why leave his wife all destitute and fukked up in the game?

The wife, at the end, got a cottage and some change. The bulk of the money went to two people who cared for him while on his death bed which taught me be nice to old folks. You may come up and stumble upon a windfall with one of of them.

Normally, I would be against re-writing wills, but in this case, the judge did the right thing.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think its messed up to leave his spouse out of a will after 42 years of marriage.

Perhaps the wife was abusive, but perhaps the husband was also abusive. If that was the case, then they should have divorced, but they didn't.

The husband is dead, so why leave his wife all destitute and fukked up in the game?

The wife, at the end, got a cottage and some change. The bulk of the money went to two people who cared for him while on his death bed which taught me be nice to old folks. You may come up and stumble upon a windfall with one of of them.

Normally, I would be against re-writing wills, but in this case, the judge did the right thing.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Does the UK hate men?

Gotdam, they got some of the shyttiest laws Ive ever seen

Im about to post some shyt I saw the other day from there

Also brehs, never get married. Have ur name on everything if a bytch move in with u, make her pay the bills in cash to u, dropkick her out the crib before the common law marriage time comes up, and steal cash out her purse when she not looking. Oh and gum.

Its like they want to make marriage as excruciatingly painful as possible.

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im married but, GMB929 still lost. Man left a legal document covering what he wanted done with his fukking money and the judge just disregarded his desires on some "fukk him" shyt and gave the bytch 600k worth of money and property anyway.

So let's tally this up.

Basically alimony, child support and Prenups got nikkas reconsidering marriage, so the courts are concocting all kinds of scams to trap nikkas anyway. They can force you into marriage even though you never got married, they can make you pay child support for kids a bytch has with another man, and prenups can be tossed at a judges whim long after you are dead and cant defend yourself or your wishes.

The game couldn't possibly be more rigged. Either marry a real one, or get fukked boys. Before long marriage rates are gonna get so low that theyll switch the law to give you financial responsibility for ANY bytch you so much as fukk ONCE.:sadcam:

Eh this almost happened to me in 2005.

Someone sent a demanding letter to my home from a law office regarding I have CS support to pay. I was fat as hell and getting no play so I know I didn't have any seeds out there. Didn't take action until a few days later and come to find out the baby in question was WHITE.

YES WHITE and the dude who lived there a year before me had the SAME NAME as I did.

So the female in question had that CS request sent to that address. Talk about 1 in a billion.

Went down to the office then went to the court to clear everything up with my own lawyer which I had to take a loan out at the time to help pay for it. Curioslly I asked the judge regarding if I never came down here to handle it what would have happened.

He straight up said if you didn't come down here you would be paying for that child.:dwillhuh: It doesn't matter who or what all that matters is the welfare of the child...his exact fukking words.

2 years later I got snipped. You guys think it's a big field day out here fukking women and raw dogging then forgetting you even smashed....lemme tell ya it ain't a great feeling either...

1. Someone you fukked a year ago and barely remember saying it's yours.

2. Getting a CS letter from the court from someone you fukked a while ago saying it's yours.

Protect yourself and your fukking sperm. :francis: There are no more resources except IG/Backpage/Pof and flatout hoeing for the majority of these females to come up on and THAT is even drying up quickly.

Think I am bullshyttin?:gucci:

Big government absolutely loves women. They spend money like water and they vote for big social programs that give beauracrats cushy high paying jobs where they don't have to actually do anything. Even if men stopped marrying women and having kids, they'd just institute a bachelor tax and redistribute the money to women with test tube babies.

Gotta cut down the scope of government. Judges shouldn't have that kind of power

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
A widow has been saved from poverty after her millionaire partner shunned her from his will.

Scorned Joan Thompson, 79, lived as man and wife with landowner Wynford Hodge for 42 years before his death last year.

The 94-year-old was worth more than $2.1 million when he died but chose to leave his fortune to two tenants who had been kind to him in his final years leaving his long-term spouse penniless.

In a letter attached to his will Hodge – who owned Parsonage Farm and Caravan Park in Amroth, Pembrokeshire – was adamant he did not want wife Joan or her four children to inherit any of his fortune.

He dubbed his wife “financially comfortable” despite her having a modest $3,500 in the bank.

Joan has been forced to live off benefits in a nursing home despite desperately wanting to return to the family estate where she had friends on the caravan park.

In a shock move, Judge Jarman has effectively re-written the wealthy businessman’s will by handing Thompson a $318,000 cottage on the estate.

The Judge ruled Hodge had failed to match up to his responsibilities to his long-term partner.

He also ruled the landowner’s belief that his wife would need no financial support after his death as a “mistake.”

In addition to the cottage, widow Joan will receive almost $268,000 in cash to pay for the refurbishment and to provide her with reasonable financial support.

Her late partner, who was suffering from prostate cancer, made more than ten wills before his death.

In the hospital before he died, Hodge told Joan “not to worry as she would be well looked after,” Cardiff High Court heard.

But in his final will he chose to leave it all to tenants Karla Evans and Agon Berisha who had carried out unpaid errands and helped him with his shopping.

Joan and her young son Dean moved into a caravan at Parsonage Farm in the 1970s and into the farmhouse with Hodge soon afterward.

She then took to working on the farm and caravan site without pay while helping care for Hodge’s mother. She later acted as her partner’s main carer when his health began to fail.

The judge ordered that the £225,000 cottage be transferred to her where she could be looked after by son Dean and his wife.

Millionaire leaves partner of 42 years NOTHING in will but judge overturns wishes
Dont be a mean bytch

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
she was forced into a nursing home and yall mad at the judge for overriding that shyt? :gucci:
Word. Imagine if that was they mom's or something. She was married to the guy. I understand if she fukked the guy over but if he was just being a bitter was old man...........

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Eh this almost happened to me in 2005.

Someone sent a demanding letter to my home from a law office regarding I have CS support to pay. I was fat as hell and getting no play so I know I didn't have any seeds out there. Didn't take action until a few days later and come to find out the baby in question was WHITE.

YES WHITE and the dude who lived there a year before me had the SAME NAME as I did.

So the female in question had that CS request sent to that address. Talk about 1 in a billion.

Went down to the office then went to the court to clear everything up with my own lawyer which I had to take a loan out at the time to help pay for it. Curioslly I asked the judge regarding if I never came down here to handle it what would have happened.

He straight up said if you didn't come down here you would be paying for that child.:dwillhuh: It doesn't matter who or what all that matters is the welfare of the child...his exact fukking words.

2 years later I got snipped. You guys think it's a big field day out here fukking women and raw dogging then forgetting you even smashed....lemme tell ya it ain't a great feeling either...

1. Someone you fukked a year ago and barely remember saying it's yours.

2. Getting a CS letter from the court from someone you fukked a while ago saying it's yours.

Protect yourself and your fukking sperm. :francis: There are no more resources except IG/Backpage/Pof and flatout hoeing for the majority of these females to come up on and THAT is even drying up quickly.

Think I am bullshyttin?:gucci:

For what it's worth (and i know it aint much) and if he had of made you pay anyway...and if you caught a body on that judge and I was in the jury...you wouldn't be seeing time...that's all im gonna say :hubie::sas2: