Millionaire leaves wife of 42 years nothing in his will

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
How can he just write his WIFE out the will? Dont they share the estate unless they have a prenup?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What's the point of a Will if a judge can just override it.

Wills and Prenups can be thrown out on a whim...

I talked to a lawyer about a prenup before I got married...man...it was so much shyt...I don't even see why they exist...

Same thing with a Will...find a case where somebody was not in it or "written out" of it and you will find that they eventually got something...

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That judge is wrong for that. I ain't gonna lie.

How they fukk they gonna rewrite his will? Their should be laws against that and we don't know the full story if she really took care of him in his final days or if they were on the best terms.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Big government absolutely loves women. They spend money like water and they vote for big social programs that give beauracrats cushy high paying jobs where they don't have to actually do anything. Even if men stopped marrying women and having kids, they'd just institute a bachelor tax and redistribute the money to women with test tube babies.

Gotta cut down the scope of government. Judges shouldn't have that kind of power
Jesus Christ:gucci:

Whats ur theory if men started leaving the country in droves?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Im married but, GMB929 still lost. Man left a legal document covering what he wanted done with his fukking money and the judge just disregarded his desires on some "fukk him" shyt and gave the bytch 600k worth of money and property anyway.

So let's tally this up.

Basically alimony, child support and Prenups got nikkas reconsidering marriage, so the courts are concocting all kinds of scams to trap nikkas anyway. They can force you into marriage even though you never got married, they can make you pay child support for kids a bytch has with another man, and prenups can be tossed at a judges whim long after you are dead and cant defend yourself or your wishes.

The game couldn't possibly be more rigged. Either marry a real one, or get fukked boys. Before long marriage rates are gonna get so low that theyll switch the law to give you financial responsibility for ANY bytch you so much as fukk ONCE.:sadcam:

:russ: Contract Killers gonna eat good if that gets severe.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
The fukk is the point of having a will if someone has the power to amend it after you're dead :snoop: :smh:

"Oh I don't think that's fair, I'm going to go against your wishes and decide what to do with your estate for you :troll:" :pacspit:

Same shyt with prenups...soon they're not going to be worth the paper they're printed on

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The fukk is the point of having a will if someone has the power to amend it after you're dead :snoop: :smh:

"Oh I don't think that's fair, I'm going to go against your wishes and decide what to do with your estate for you :troll:" :pacspit:

Same shyt with prenups...soon they're not going to be worth the paper they're printed on

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You can't just write your wife out of your will unless she agreed to in a prenup :mjlol: Until then, it's not his estate. It's THEIR estate. That's marriage :manny:

Exactly.

Any spouse would have challenged this will.

If he didnt want her to have shyt, he should have hid assets and divorced her years ago.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't just write your wife out of your will unless she agreed to in a prenup :mjlol: Until then, it's not his estate. It's THEIR estate. That's marriage :manny:
The wife could agree to the prenup and the judge can still throw it out. That little prenup doesn't matter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit: Were they even formally married? This must have been deemed common law

Is this the first #GMB L?

Last edited: