MMA Fighter Derrick Lewis Saves a Family with Confederate Flag in Houston

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Don't know who he is, but he seems like a good dude. :ehh: God bless him for these works

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Black people will do shyt like this, give themselves a pat on the back and think the racists will realise the errors of their ways and suddenly become good people. :mjlol:

In reality they'll just go back home and carry on like nothing ever happened.
I mean this video proves that :francis:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Sun Tzu says is better to capture your enemy rather than completely decimate or destroy them.

incredulous.gif

The priority was human life at that time. He did the right thing. I applaud him for putting his feelings aside to do the right thing.

:mjpls:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Black people will do shyt like this, give themselves a pat on the back and think the racists will realise the errors of their ways and suddenly become good people. :mjlol:

In reality they'll just go back home and carry on like nothing ever happened.
Reminds me of that episode of the Jefferson's when George saved the life of a KKK member and when the KKK member found out it was George, instead of another white man that saved his life, he told him "you should've let me die"

He went from being happy being alive to immediately disgusted :francis:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
See we're not all bad :troll:

But really tho I probably would do the same thing. I can't blame most people for their ignorance, it's mostly a coping mechanism/copout for lazy misguided fools. Wouldn't even address it just do my neighborly/humanly duty and kim :manny: