MMA Fighter Derrick Lewis Saves a Family with Confederate Flag in Houston

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I hate black people sometimes.. Glad we aren't savages like them but JESUS CHRIST

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully he'll get his ass beat at whatever shelter he ends up at:mjlol:

He obviously doesnt give a damn about black people,the fact he apoligized so profusley talkin bout "Ill just sit in the back:francis:", says he recognized what the flag means to black people yet he still keeps it....doesnt care about the black people to the point he wouldnt even play it off by letting the flag float off down the river as he sees its a black man saving him:mindblown:

my problem with the black dude is him talking about "he didnt care about that",does he mean he just doesnt care in that moment which is understandable i guess?how much doesnt he care about issues that effect black people:jbhmm:?

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Wouldve given that cac some hope then let him drown to death :russ:

full

Last edited:
Daps
fukking mental retardation :dahell: I'm not even upset, I'm just :flobbe: Your life is fukked and you grasp on to the flag of the losing team?

shyt would be like leaving someone with down syndrome behind. He's obviously beyond stupid.
If he's holding on to a flag like that, he's obviously prepared to die for it. I'm not mad at the fighter or any black person that helps anyone in this situation, I'm just not that nice. I highly doubt that man would have done the same, roles reversed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He's a good man.

If you mad at the confederate flag be mad at the stars and stripes too, I couldn't care less about either.