Mo-G letting all woke rap fans know what it is post-scorpion

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Stop capping for drake bro

You guys will never get tired of this obsessed Drake hate sh*t and if somebody doesn't follow your group think you're offended :mjlol:

You niccas use this energy to post about niccas you like because you only helping dude win more all this attention.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah to my knowledge there was a whole thing on how drizzy jacked the nikkas whole swag. Specifically that dance. The only two nikkas ive seen do the dance was the somalian and drake :dead:

Imagine if drake came out doin that jumping blocboy dance in every single video. Makes sense?

Drake literally rapped

"Chris Breezy with the dance moves
Mo-G with the dance moves"

Nicca you can't sell dancemoves, the only reason anybody on here knows Mo-G is Drake. This is why there are only Mo-G threads when he's hating on Drake.

If yall love him talk about his sh*t when it doesn't involve Drake. Send him over some paypal donation for his dance too that's so valuable :russ:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Or it's facts, I seriously don't know who Drake knows, rappers know a lot of people. Every month I see one of you dudes saying "Drakes associate shot, in jail, dead". etc. If I say I have a friend in jail or a friend who's on drugs, am I promoting drugs and jail? :dahell:
He does not have one Mali that popped nikkaz
These are simple facts broski

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Drake literally rapped

"Chris Breezy with the dance moves
Mo-G with the dance moves"

Nicca you can't sell dancemoves, the only reason anybody on here knows Mo-G is Drake. This is why there are only Mo-G threads when he's hating on Drake.

If yall love him talk about his sh*t when it doesn't involve Drake. Send him over some paypal donation for his dance too that's so valuable :russ:
You don't know what you're talking about

This is deeper than rap

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He does not have one Mali that popped nikkaz
These are simple facts broski
Ok, I'm not really so emotionally invested in cat to know who he knows and doesn't know. :yeshrug:

I don't care enough to do a research about it. So who is Drake's banker? Where does he get his trim when he's in Toronto? That is some info that could be relevant for me, seeing how you're running an intelligence operation on him:dame: