NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Those are some sexy white women, the blonde brigade or whatever

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Fiend was never going to last unless he was made to be a special attraction

Back then she was a bootleg Sasha Banks, now she's a bootleg Angelica Pickles.:yeshrug:

Here you go. Thick Alexa was nothing like Sasha Banks. Unless Sasha Banks was doing her best "Mean Girls" impression as well.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
“Thick Alexa”????

Anyway, even reading a report of this sounds unbelievably boring, so I couldn’t imagine what sitting through three hours of this would feel like

Last edited:
Daps
looks like bobby retaining :ehh:yall ready for lashley vs orton @ summerslam ? :troll::mjgrin:
That's actually not a bad match

Have MVP say how washed up Orton is and how his class in OVW has moved on and he still around boring as ever etc

Have Riddle be Orton's side kick and have Orton training hard with Riddle like "u got this randy lets shock the world once again u the man"

Summerslam

Lashley and Orron have a hard hitting affair with the Las Vegas crowd getting behind Orton...

*ref bump*

Orton is stalking Lashley for the RKO when...
Riddle smacks Orton in the face with a chair :krs:

Riddle goes crazy with the chair and the crowd boos hard.

Riddle rips off his RK-bro shirt and throws down his scooter while walking up the rampway.

Lashley looks on stunned and pins Orton to retain the WWE title

A new heel is born and Matt Riddle has a new "tough guy MMA" gimmick now similar to Taz in ECW and maybe some new cat is his manager like Bill Alfonso

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:skip:

nWgsH7l.gif

hl5wC3o.gif

HewGmVK.gif

uVGdQhQ.gif
:laff:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
WWE should’ve had Eva return last year during no fans. Ease her back in. If she hasn’t improved vastly in the ring (maybe she got better, Lana did :manny:). The fans are going to chant you can’t wrestle, and it’s going to be bad

I remember seeing Eva on Big Brother celebrity a few years ago. She’s not just a pretty face. She’s really nice, social, and kind of a smart go getter. If you’re going to resign her you need to find a way to incorporate that into the show/ring this time. It looks like their making her heel so at least they got that right (it’s easier to be a heel Bayley, and Britt Baker for example)

For any train wreck’s that occur during her return run i’d blame the E before i blame her:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Here you go. Thick Alexa was nothing like Sasha Banks. Unless Sasha Banks was doing her best "Mean Girls" impression as well.
So taking away her entire boss gimmick at the same time they started pushing Alexa was just a coincidence? You arguing against this while she's in the midst of another stolen gimmick is even more hilarious.:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So taking away her entire boss gimmick at the same time they started pushing Alexa was just a coincidence? You arguing against this while she's in the midst of another stolen gimmick is even more hilarious.:russ:

So Alexa stole Bank's boss gimmick now? Breh, get some help and have a goodnight.