The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
So Eva Marie came back to do the exact same thing she did 5 years ago... nothing? :mjlol:

You may as well put a plastic red haired doll in the corner for her "matches". It has the same charisma, body and talent.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
WWE should’ve had Eva return last year during no fans. Ease her back in. If she hasn’t improved vastly in the ring (maybe she got better, Lana did :manny:). The fans are going to chant you can’t wrestle, and it’s going to be bad

I remember seeing Eva on Big Brother celebrity a few years ago. She’s not just a pretty face. She’s really nice, social, and kind of a smart go getter. If you’re going to resign her you need to find a way to incorporate that into the show/ring this time. It looks like their making her heel so at least they got that right (it’s easier to be a heel Bayley, and Britt Baker for example)

For any train wreck’s that occur during her return run i’d blame the E before i blame her:yeshrug:

If this is the case, then she should’ve gone into community activism or social work or something, cause on WWE tv, she can’t talk, can’t emote, and can’t wrestle.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So Eva Marie came back to do the exact same thing she did 5 years ago... nothing? :mjlol:

You may as well put a plastic red haired doll in the corner for her "matches". It has the same charisma, body and talent.
B4Pchmb.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Drew Losses Again To Bobby Hes Finished No One Will Care About Him Ever Again

It’s Hard To See Them Actually Take The Title Off Bobby Though At This Point, He Needs A Fresh New Rivalry W The Title