More bad Xbox1 news: PS4 PSN > XBL, snap crashes games, ESRAM life long bottleneck

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
udhknNj.png

:russ:
If you know anything about copyright law he is correct. Stans are truly dumb. When the big reveal flopped last night they just reworded and kept pushing it thru until yall stans make it into a big deal. :smh: dont tagged me into anymore BS posts

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
About the guy leaking the rumors

I've learnt through this thread that famousmortimer is the same person who started the NoDRM campaign with GAF, but since then apparently he's been too occupied with internet 'cred' and comparing himself to other insiders, and is likely still emotionally unstable from the events that befell him a while back (thank you not so anonymous PM). Reading his posts in this thread, and also the little essay via PM (thank you anonymous) about him, then seeing folks throw personal insults at someone who probably should have stepped away from his keyboard a while back, all the while this cycle of leaking and feeding off the leaks continues, is kind of sad.

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you know anything about copyright law he is correct. Stans are truly dumb. When the big reveal flopped last night they just reworded and kept pushing it thru until yall stans make it into a big deal. :smh: dont tagged me into anymore BS posts
About the guy leaking the rumors

:wow:
Description of Ad Hominem
Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

1. Person A makes claim X.
  2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
  3. Therefore A's claim is false.
The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

Example of Ad Hominem
  1. Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."
    Dave: "Of course you would say that, you're a priest."
    Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"
    Dave: "Those don't count. Like I said, you're a priest, so you have to say that abortion is wrong. Further, you are just a lackey to the Pope, so I can't believe what you say."