#morethanmean harassing tweets against women in sports

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And they still wouldn't want to be black women or men:stopitslime:
The shyt people with melonated skin go through with micro aggression on a daily basis trumps all of this.
Sorry, just don't feel any sympathy for white women or any of their bullshyt causes:yeshrug:

Daps
Of course its spearheaded by that beach whale attention whore Julie Di Caro and actual whore Sarah Spain.

and :mjlol: at having men that didnt even write the tweets read it out and get emotional. lol fakkits.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imagine being black and have to be called nygger and other racial epilets and your told to suck it up

Imagine there being sites where people talk about your race and laugh at the destruction in your community

Sorry I ain't shedding tears for white women

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everybody gets harassed on Twitter :heh:

What's hilarious is these same people will tell players to "get over it" or "you know what comes with being an athlete/celebrity" when they complain about getting all these racist and trolling tweets but they want us to feel sorry for them when they're being harassed

fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being black and have to be called nygger and other racial epilets and your told to suck it up

Imagine there being sites where people talk about your race and laugh at the destruction in your community

Sorry I ain't shedding tears for white women

I remember when LeBron left Cleveland and started retweeting all the people calling him ******.

Media was like suck it up :yeshrug:

Again...not excusing the behavior thrown at them though.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On the next episode, middle aged caucasian people from down south reading mean tweets in front of Cam Newton's face :dead:

wi3nMfn.jpg

Oh gosh, oh boy, I thought racism does not exist anymore

:russ: