Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Geras is back :blessed:

We got more black people in this fight

Stereotype Fighter 6 and Token 8 could never smh gotta claim Akuma and Sagat as brehs along with Dudley cause they be making DeeJay, Balrog, Elena and Sean into literal sambos smfh. Tekken is a lil bit better tho but Leroy with the fake Sho'Nuff aura is starting to get old

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stereotype Fighter 6 and Token 8 could never smh gotta claim Akuma and Sagat as brehs along with Dudley cause they be making DeeJay, Balrog, Elena and Sean into literal sambos smfh. Tekken is a lil bit better tho but Leroy with the fake Sho'Nuff aura is starting to get old

Not to mention SF6 has a fakkit black dude being the host in World Tour :smh:

Tekken has goat Eddy/Tiger thou. Leroy is dope thou

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Despite a shaky at best gameplay history, Ed Boon and company have always been ahead of the curve in terms of black representation in fighting games.

Jax was always an honorable, bad ass, strong black character. Then Jade came through and was devout, loyal and skilled. Kai wasn't a stereotype and IMO was very cool.

I took them a while to make Tanya more than just a traitor, but it seems like they're fleshing her out for MK1.

nqqdjyog5w091.jpg

This is the only time they pissed me off when it comes to Jax/black representation.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Despite a shaky at best gameplay history, Ed Boon and company have always been ahead of the curb in terms of black representation in fighting games.

Jax was always an honorable, bad ass, strong black character. Then Jade came through and was devout, loyal and skilled. Kai wasn't a stereotype and IMO was very cool.

I took them a while to make Tanya more than just a traitor, but it seems like they're fleshing her out for MK1.

nqqdjyog5w091.jpg

This is the only time they pissed me off when it comes to Jax/black representation.

Wtf is TJ Combo doing with a MK medallion on :dahell: