Brick City,New Jerz
If the rumor is true @Reptile going to lose his mind on Friday :wow:
reptile-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-2.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Only fighter I couldn't stand was Kotal Kahn.
I'd be fine if they didn't add him at all. Lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
MK11 haters are :mjlol: . Dudes talk about scrubby shyt but love a game where literally everything is a guess. All MK games are flawed in their own ways

Both games are broken. MK11 is garbage. MK X is actually fun

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Both games are broken. MK11 is garbage. MK X is actually fun
11 isn't garbage :mjlol:the reason partially why MK11 was the way it was because of the complaining from the NRS community about X, nikkaz not going to sit here try to rewrite history. You were the same guy that said Fujin wasn't good when he dropped:heh:. I told you from jump that character was ridiculous

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
11 isn't garbage :mjlol:the reason partially why MK11 was the way it was because of the complaining from the NRS community about X, nikkaz not going to sit here try to rewrite history. You were the same guy that said Fujin wasn't good when he dropped:heh:. I told you from jump that character was ridiculous

11 is trash. Nobody in the community praises it or puts it above 9 or 10. No combo routes, slow paced trying to recreate some SF/MK II blend, breakaway system that actively punishes you for landing offense, supers that are way too long and doesn’t effect any resource management, etc. fukking game was suppose to have a multi year cycle and it was dead post aftermath. And what does my take on fujin(who was trash like the majority of DLC drop) have to do with anything?