31 years ago...

matt-damon-unscreen.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Really like MK11 still. Hyped for this new one, koming soon :wow:
Everyone still likes MK11, it's just these weirdos trying to rewrite history by saying it sucked. The only thing that pissed me off was Boon lying to us once again. He said everyone that appeared in the story mode would be playable, yet we didn't get Sektor and Cyrax.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Everyone still likes MK11, it's just these weirdos trying to rewrite history by saying it sucked. The only thing that pissed me off was Boon lying to us once again. He said everyone that appeared in the story mode would be playable, yet we didn't get Sektor and Cyrax.

Nah breh a lot of people dislike 11. The breakaway system, slower pace and stale up close combat pissed people off. As did the variation system and wake up mechanics.

I enjoyed it though. Really liked how the neutral felt.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nah breh a lot of people dislike 11. The breakaway system, slower pace and stale up close combat pissed people off. As did the variation system and wake up mechanics.

that's the whole point all their games are flawed. Acting like MKX is some masterpiece is nonsense. A game with zero neutral that's literally braindead ''but combos" to shyt on MK11 is stupid. For every flaw on 11 I can find in X. I've played thousands of matches in both games to see the flaws in both. MK9 had it's share of problems as well

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I shouldn't have said everyone liked it , but so many more were happy that this made up for the lackluster MKX. The only real complaint this game received that everyone agreed on was useless characters like Cetrion taking a spot away from an OG ninja character. The select screen looked like it left room for one more kombat pack, which most likely would've featured Sektor & Cyrax.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
that's the whole point all their games are flawed. Acting like MKX is some masterpiece is nonsense. A game with zero neutral that's literally braindead ''but combos" to shyt on MK11 is stupid. For every flaw on 11 I can find in X. I've played thousands of matches in both games to see the flaws in both. MK9 had it's share of problems as well

I'd take MK11 over MKX any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

In MKX it was way too easy to skip past neutral and force guess situations up close. I hated that game lol.

You're right in that every MK game has serious flaws. MK11 was NRS's absolute best attempt to make it a good, respectable fighting game and it got shytted on for it, so that makes me very curious as to how MK1 is going to play out.

Are they going to continue down the path of decency and just improve on MK11's foundation or are they going to give in to the displeased and revert back to the MKX/MK9 over the top brokenness? The Kameo system makes me feel it's gonna be the latter :mjlol:

MK was my first love and will always have a special place in my heart, but its the lore, characters and story that makes it stand out IMO. It's gameplay history is extremely shaky. Very "fun for its time when i didn't know any better, but aged terribly" type stuff.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'd take MK11 over MKX any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

In MKX it was way too easy to skip past neutral and force guess situations up close. I hated that game lol.

You're right in that every MK game has serious flaws. MK11 was NRS's absolute best attempt to make it a good, respectable fighting game and it got shytted on for it, so that makes me very curious as to how MK1 is going to play out.

Are they going to continue down the path of decency and just improve on MK11's foundation or are they going to give in to the displeased and revert back to the MKX/MK9 over the top brokenness? The Kameo system makes me feel it's gonna be the latter :mjlol:

MK was my first love and will always have a special place in my heart, but its the lore, characters and story that makes it stand out IMO. It's gameplay history is extremely shaky. Very "fun for its time when i didn't know any better, but aged terribly" type stuff.
MK1 is solid kano kameo is the one that's fukked up. Giving a character like Sub that amount of safety is crazy between the knives & kano ball. If I remember right Sub overhead is -19 with the Kano ball I think he's plus :damn:. I think they got a solid foundation with this I just want the dashing to be slightly improved. I do think if you enjoyed MK11 this one you would like. It has more meat on the bones than MK11 for sure got rid of the stuff people hated for the most part (breakaway system, auto regenerated meter ect..). It's not perfect but it's fun at least to me

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
MK1 is solid kano kameo is the one that's fukked up. Giving a character like Sub that amount of safety is crazy between the knives & kano ball. If I remember right Sub overhead is -19 with the Kano ball I think he's plus :damn:. I think they got a solid foundation with this I just want the dashing to be slightly improved. I do think if you enjoyed MK11 this one you would like. It has more meat on the bones than MK11 for sure got rid of the stuff people hated for the most part (breakaway system, auto regenerated meter ect..). It's not perfect but it's fun at least to me

Oh cool, I forgot people got to try it out. That's dope.

So it feels somewhat similar to MK11 with more flavor to it?

Any of MKX's DNA there?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Oh cool, I forgot people got to try it out. That's dope.

So it feels somewhat similar to MK11 with more flavor to it?

Any of MKX's DNA there?
MKX nah not really it feels more like MK9/MK11 with assists hybrid. It's not over the top crazy like MKX is but we haven't played the full game yet. I think Foxy gives some of the best breakdowns

Sub video showcasing how fukked up he is with Kano :heh: