Most games showed on PS5 ran at 30fps

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf are you talking about, you can use multiple gpu cards on fukking anything. here is where we end this discussion. they were right about you.

now you can't its only a few games that support multiple GPUs even if you have them if the game doesn't support it, it won't matter its only going to recognize one GPU

you don't know what you talking about

you literally posted a video talking about 4k over 60 frames, that clearly says its 1440p in the description, and in video itself you can see the settings are at 1440p, and you posted that shyt as if it was the undeniable truth, and you expect me to respect your opinion

you quick google search will show what I'm saying is true, you just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant lmao

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
now you can't its only a few games that support multiple GPUs even if you have them if the game doesn't support it, it won't matter its only going to recognize one GPU

you don't know what you talking about

you literally posted a video talking about 4k over 60 frames, that clearly says its 1440p in the description, and in video itself you can see the settings are at 1440p, and you posted that shyt as if it was the undeniable truth, and you expect me to respect your opinion

you quick google search will show what I'm saying is true, you just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant lmao
I cant really speak on new games. Im still playing games from last year.

an RTX 2080ti, you can just about get there, and if you REALLY need it, which you don't, you can always go SLI and buy 2. this UK dude shows you how to config a single and the majority are in ultra, some tweaks from ultra to high for example water. he gets up to 55fps.

when the next gpu models come out, easy to plug out, sell your old, and plug in your new (investment). while youre stuck with the same console for the next few years and it still wont get close.

personally. I juggle between my 4k tv and 30-35fps, or, 1080 and well over 60fps. my laptop screen doesnt support 4k anyways. both working well beyond what my playstation can do. and this is with old tech. I could only imagine when I get the RTX 3000s. :wow:

and here is also 2080ti, 4K, they even show you before they start the game the config. all ultra, the the exception of I think he goes to high in for shadowing one of the games

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Look how sweet Persona 4 golden is in 60fps compared to the the 30fps on the vita. Ignore the resolution, because that’s just unfair due to the pstv output.

60fps is :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just rewatched the R&C trailer on my pc, that shyt look like a slideshow. Imma wait for these PS5 games to be 60fps on a PS5 Pro or come to PC. It'd be hard to go back to 30fps, given my pc runs 4k/60fps w/ ease. :hubie:
Lol this is funny, you were loving the previous game which was 30fps on PS4.

Just got the game for $20, I'm loving it so far

When trolling goes wrong :mjlit:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol this is funny, you were loving the previous game which was 30fps on PS4.

When trolling goes wrong :mjlit:

I played that game before I experienced having a PC that can run games 4k/60fps at max settings.

Try again :unimpressed:

Try playing Doom Eternal at 4k/100fps max settings on my rig, then jump back to console. :scust:

You wouldn't do that friend :unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played that game before I experienced having a PC that can run games 4k/60fps at max settings.

Try again :unimpressed:

Try playing Doom Eternal at 4k/100fps max settings on my rig, then jump back to console. :scust:
I've played Doom at 3440x1440 @ 115fps, The Division 2 over 100fps, Modern Warfare over 100fps, Crash Bandicoot over 100fps, Gears 5 over 100fps, Halo MCC over 100fps. I know exactly how that feels, I've been gaming on a high refresh rate monitor for 2 years.

You wouldn't do that friend :unimpressed:
Yes, friend I would do that. if the game was fun then it being 30fps doesn't suddenly make the game terrible or bad. I can go back to playing 30fps games on the PS4 and am fine. Having a high end rig doesn't mean you can enjoy games because of it's framerate not being 60fps or higher. Some games have very low input lag even at 30fps which makes it feel good despite it running at 30fps.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
And unless you drop a rack (or more) on a GPU alone, most PCs aren't gonna be running games at a steady 4k 60fps either, so what's your point? :mjlol:

nikkas gonna be highly upset when XSX runs into the same issue when their shyt drops. Better get ready to start talking about "crisp IQ" and "high fidelity" when Hellblade 2 runs at 4k 30fps on your $500 machine. :youngsabo:

Daps
Yea, I'm not surprised that the games aiming for the highest graphical fidelity possible at native 4k are going to be running at 30fps. Anything from the presentation that was doing 4k 60fps didn't have as much going on graphically.

Just best to hope that the games will have a performance mode option.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And unless you drop a rack (or more) on a GPU alone, most PCs aren't gonna be running games at a steady 4k 60fps either, so what's your point? :mjlol:

nikkas gonna be highly upset when XSX runs into the same issue when their shyt drops. Better get ready to start talking about "crisp IQ" and "high fidelity" when Hellblade 2 runs at 4k 30fps on your $500 machine. :youngsabo:

2080 GTX is $600 and 2070 Super is $500 ... both run 4k 60 fps on almost all games.. more fake news from the console peasants

if you sign up for EVGA emails they send out deals for $600 2080 RTX every Wednesday (limit 1 per household i believe) they sell out quick but if you check around 1 am should still find them.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've played Doom at 3440x1440 @ 115fps, The Division 2 over 100fps, Modern Warfare over 100fps, Crash Bandicoot over 100fps, Gears 5 over 100fps, Halo MCC over 100fps. I know exactly how that feels, I've been gaming on a high refresh rate monitor for 2 years.

Yes, friend I would do that. if the game was fun then it being 30fps doesn't suddenly make the game terrible or bad. I can go back to playing 30fps games on the PS4 and am fine. Having a high end rig doesn't mean you can enjoy games because of it's framerate not being 60fps or higher. Some games have very low input lag even at 30fps which makes it feel good despite it running at 30fps.

can you link your profiles here to these games so we can see how long you played them and how far you got in the games

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why PC nikkas in here babbling when their showcase the other day was nothing but bullshyt? :gucci:
Pipe down and wait 5 years for a Sony classic to play :mjgrin:

We aint gonna starve, Uncle Phil got us this gen w/ Game Pass.

Hellblade 2; Halo Infinite, and Fable 4 all coming Day 1 to Game Pass :wow: :umad: