Most games showed on PS5 ran at 30fps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
smoke-weed-erryday.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It is outdated, he can't run new games at 4k 60fps when 3 years ago it could, you can't even get 60 fps in 4k in fukking hitman with a 1080ti

also SLI isn't supported anymore, you talking about stuff you have no idea about, and even when it was supported there was only a handful of games where you could use SLI

I didn't star PC gaming until 2017 and I know this, shows how much of frauds all you master race talking heads are, a bunch of wannabes
wtf are you talking about, you can use multiple gpu cards on fukking anything. here is where we end this discussion. they were right about you.

Last edited:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf are you talking about, you can use multiple gpu cards on fukking anything. here is where we end this discussion. they were right about what you.
No most newer games dont have good sli or crossfire support . Really no point in owning 2 graphics cards for gaming

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just rewatched the R&C trailer on my pc, that shyt look like a slideshow. Imma wait for these PS5 games to be 60fps on a PS5 Pro or come to PC. It'd be hard to go back to 30fps, given my pc runs 4k/60fps w/ ease. :hubie:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

use DX11. CFR Mode.

That simply a benchmark. Doesn't tell the who story of the random fps drops , game crashes and screen tearing you encounter from using these profiles its just not worth it.
the only recent game that does sli and crossfire justice is battlefield 5

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That simply a benchmark. Doesn't tell the who story of the random fps drops , game crashes and screen tearing you encounter from using these profiles its just not worth it.
the only recent game that does sli and crossfire justice is battlefield 5
battlefield 5 is recent? its 2 yrs old.

I posted more than a dozen games above using SL.

I dont get some of yall.

ps5 comes out.

"I need 60fps NOW"

"you know you can just use your pc right?, a simple rtx 2060 s can get you well over that"

"needs to be 4k 144hz"

"well I mean, you can get that with a 2080ti and just set your wet and reflection to high or medium instead of ultra, and youll pretty much be 5 frames away, same shyt"

"its expensive"

"ok well you can go SL with another 1080ti and most games youre playing now can get you there, heck on a 1080p, youll be getting 80fps and more with a single"

"but the newer games"

"ok but half the ps5 games wont even get up to 60fps, you said now, im just telling you how to get it"

".............."

"ok well the 3000 series are coming out in the end of the summer, youll get your 4K 144hz 60fps, single card then, and the ps5 still wont be able too, so lets go back to the first quote"