Most games showed on PS5 ran at 30fps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can you link your profiles here to these games so we can see how long you played them and how far you got in the games
This is a weird deflection, I said I have a high refresh rate monitor and used them for years and now you're asking about play time? :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is a weird deflection, I said I have a high refresh rate monitor and used them for years and now you're asking about play time? :dahell:
Yea just seeing if you ran the game more than 30 minutes and saw intense game play

Whats the issue :dahell: you a gamer right :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you juelzing ? Where them tags at man

you post here more than anyone bout games, im tryna see
Ain't no juelzing, it's pointless since what does play time have to do with me owning and using a high refresh rate monitor? Anyway if you insist :yeshrug:

Modern Warfare stats
Played about 23h online

38 hours Crash

8 hours Halo

38 hours RE2

63h Assassin's Creed Origins/ 21h Max Payne 3
r3dN1Wz.png

I have more but these the ones I've played the most from just looking around.
I had a Dell 24" Gsync 165hz monitor for about week back in 17', switched to the 27" 144hz Dell Gsync and then late last year upgraded to a 34" ultrawide 32:9 aspect ratio MSI Optix freesync monitor. I also tried a 32" regular widescreen monitor for a few days before upgrading.
This was one of my first posts.
:dead:

I can't go back to 60hz unless necessary.

@Ciggavelli

Get a 4K IPS G sync or whatever 144hz/165hz gaming monitor if they aren't out yet.

omg

Son, 60hz looks like 30hz to me right now :wow: I literally have my 4K TV next to this monitor and after like 20 minutes or so I turn to the left to move a window and I had to check to make sure the refresh rate wasn't set to 30hz.

Even 80fps is buttery smooth and 165hz is just crazy smooth. Like I tried out a few games and even putting graphical details down doesn't seem to even matter. It's like indescribable.

Assault Android Cactus at 165hz/165fps G sync is unreal tournament.
Destiny 2 I seem to have been hovering about 70~80fps in the European dead zone.
Assassin's Creed Origins around 80fps but with G sync the drops don't even look like drops. The thing is when the framerate does go up it looks even smoother it's hard to explain.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain't no juelzing, it's pointless since what does play time have to do with me owning and using a high refresh rate monitor? Anyway if you insist :yeshrug:

Modern Warfare stats
Played about 23h online

38 hours Crash

8 hours Halo

38 hours RE2

63h Assassin's Creed Origins/ 21h Max Payne 3
r3dN1Wz.png

I have more but these the ones I've played the most from just looking around.
I had a Dell 24" Gsync 165hz monitor for about week back in 17', switched to the 27" 144hz Dell Gsync and then late last year upgraded to a 34" ultrawide 32:9 aspect ratio MSI Optix freesync monitor. I also tried a 32" regular widescreen monitor for a few days before upgrading.
This was one of my first posts.

aht aht aht these screenshots might fool the average coli arcadium console retard

but these are all console fake news

You forget youre talking to a real PC gamer :francis:

Steam counts the game open, on the open screen, towards time. Aka if I open a game on Steam right now, and go to sleep for 8 hours with it open, it will count as 8 hours played on steam :mjgrin:

You know you done fukked up right :ufdup:

As you can see

Max Payne - 21 Hours, 3/67 achievements = probably played realistically 1 1/2 hours
Crash Bandicoot - 38 hours, 13/74 achievements = probably realistically 3-5 hours

Assassins Creed - 63 hours, but only 69% completed but the game only takes 30 hours to complete :francis:

Resident Evil, a game you listed as what you play the most, you havnt turned on since December 2019 :wow:

you dont play no damn games :francis:

all this huffin and puffin and stanning all day and you dont even play damn games :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aht aht aht these screenshots might fool the average coli arcadium console retard

but these are all console fake news

You forget youre talking to a real PC gamer :francis:

Steam counts the game open, on the open screen, towards time. Aka if I open a game on Steam right now, and go to sleep for 8 hours with it open, it will count as 8 hours played on steam :mjgrin:

You know you done fukked up right :ufdup:

As you can see

Max Payne - 21 Hours, 3/67 achievements = probably played realistically 1 1/2 hours
Crash Bandicoot - 38 hours, 13/74 achievements = probably realistically 3-5 hours

Assassins Creed - 63 hours, but only 69% completed but the game only takes 30 hours to complete :francis:

Resident Evil, a game you listed as what you play the most, you havnt turned on since December 2019 :wow:

you dont play no damn games :francis:

all this huffin and puffin and stanning all day and you dont even play damn games :francis:
:gucci:

Man, you love trying to argue and prove a point but you're forgetting one thing, achievements are not equal to play time. You can play a game for a long time, not unlock most of the achievements since they can be very specific.

Most of the time in Max Payne 3 was from playing online and playing a little bit of the single player. I had already beat Max Payne 3 on PS3 years ago.

Crash I played the most since it's an old classic. I know the Steam time counts the whole play time from starting the game but I don't turn on games and leave it running for hours at a time. A few times maybe 20~30 minutes but that accumulates over time so you can definitely rack up time.

Either way, what the fukk did that have to do with me saying I was using a high refresh rate monitor for years? :comeon:

You completely deflected to something irrelevant to start an argument like fam relax. You stay tryna argue about silly shyt at times lol. I say I played on a ultrawide high refresh rate monitor for years so I know about high frame rates and this guy goes on about "Well... What's your stats in games! You don't really play games!" :dahell:

That's like someone saying they drive a sports car and you ask about their mileage on some "You ain't even got 100K on that you frauding!" Like :mindblown:

Here's my IN GAME time for Assassin's Creed
T9Jwz7X.png

Again, I did beat it a couple of months ago. The game has side missions and other stuff to do you know. Do you even play those games? What games do you play since you love tryna talk about people's stats? Do you even play anything besides the few PC games you always bringing up?

Resident Evil came out JANURARY 2019, why the fukk would I still be playing it in 2020 after having beaten most of the content? You ok? RE is not a MP game.

RE3, last played APR 7th, Short game, beat it already.
Exijeli.png

oh and it's very short, but knowing you ":wow: Only 5 hour splayed since Apr 7, only 19 achievements, you don't play no damn games :wow:" Like what? Did I say i was an achievement hunter? You stay moving the goal posts.

MGSV, I put literally 100 hours into the game.
I even mentioned it years ago
Lately Persona 5 has to be my most played game. I put in at least 160 hours on the jp version and like 40 on the EN version.

After that MGSV had me playing at 100 hours.

On PS3 I put several days into Uncharted 2's online mode. Not even counting the many times I beat the campaign.

All time has to be Melee. Put in 1000 hours over the years.
SGeVaAc.png

Yeah, give or take steam shows more hours but I literally did put 100 hours as per the game time in game but I'm not about to reinstall the game. Let me guess, "You put 100 hours into but ain't play it since 2018?? Fraud :wow:"

Like fam you clearly love deflecting. A thread about framerates and I mention what I played on and now you talking about how I didn't really play anything on it. You were trying to insinuate I didn't really play anything on it?

Here's a video I just made recording the screen and showing the framerate 90~100fps on my ultrawide 21:9 100hz monitor.
Just so you don't say I don't even have one :whoa:

I have hundreds of games on Steam, I'm not going to have 50~100 hours on every game on top of having a PS4, Switch and Xbox One.:snoop:

but since you want to talk about video game stats, what games do you play besides the obvious ones you always bringing up(Overwatch, Counterstrike, LoL etc.)? Where's the stats for all those games since you want to talk about people's stats so much?

Last edited: