Most games showed on PS5 ran at 30fps

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what GPU do you have right now ?

NONE

I got six AMD 5700 XT I use for mining, I can one in my gaming PC and have the same performance as your budget RTX, but why would I did when I played every AAA game on max settings already, preparing for next gen

enjoy 1440p for the next five months, then your card will be struggling to do that with ps5 ports lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sound like broke bytch issues

who the fukk sells their GPU 8 months in advance :mjlol:

just say you needed the money man, we aint gone clown you too hard

The 3080ti is coming out in august/september, I just sold it what are you talking about

look at this fake ass PC gamer don't even know when new GPU's come out

You just now gaming on the level I was at 3 years ago and butt your hurt

what type of morons gets 32gb of ram in their gaming PC lmao, you could've spent that money getting a better GPU you fukking retard lmao

look at this butt hurt loser, this a prime example of a master race reject who gets no p*ssy and now he is pissed off because i shattered his whole belief system

this fakkit plays World of Warcraft for crying out loud, look at this fukking loser lmao

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony with the shyts already no reason most of those games not 60fps but already knew this when they kept hyping up their ssd
I can bet you $5 the same games that are 30fps on PS5 will be 30fps on Xbox Series X.

Also, the OP's list is misleading as it left out several games and the source assumes some games are going to be 30fps.

2K21, Deathloop, Quantam Error, Dirt 5, and Pragmata are all 60fps. Heck, God of War had a 60fps mode as well as Dreams(On PS4). This idea that Playstation doesn't have much 60fps games is completely false. Even Knack 2 had a 60fps mode.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony with the shyts already no reason most of those games not 60fps but already knew this when they kept hyping up their ssd

It was a graphical showcase, of course the developers focused primarily on fidelity. :snoop:

This thread really makes it clear how out of touch this forum is. Complaining about a bunch of nothing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a graphical showcase, of course the developers focused primarily on fidelity. :snoop:

This thread really makes it clear how out of touch this forum is. Complaining about a bunch of nothing.
if they showed a bunch of 60fps games, this thread would be about how PS5's graphics don't look different from now and how much better XsX gonna look. Hellblade 2's trailer was 30fps but they forgot that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's referring to those PC only games for autistic, aspergers having asians like league of legends.

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Gawddamn.....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
you slow breh ? those all cross platform developers.. no one in the world looks at them as console devlopers
I never said that big game developers dont make games for PC. All i say is that PC is a distant thought for them ...many articles published about games not being optimized for PC.
Their main market is consoles.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never said that big game developers dont make games for PC. All i say is that PC is a distant thought for them ...many articles published about games not being optimized for PC.
Their main market is consoles.
Battlefield was badly optimized for console for 2 generations :mjlol:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60fps is only a big deal on competitive multiplayer games ... like 95% of gamers have no problem with 30fps

heck halo 1-4 was 30fps and that did just fine competitively and casually

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The 3080ti is coming out in august/september, I just sold it what are you talking about

look at this fake ass PC gamer don't even know when new GPU's come out

You just now gaming on the level I was at 3 years ago and butt your hurt

what type of morons gets 32gb of ram in their gaming PC lmao, you could've spent that money getting a better GPU you fukking retard lmao

look at this butt hurt loser, this a prime example of a master race reject who gets no p*ssy and now he is pissed off because i shattered his whole belief system

this fakkit plays World of Warcraft for crying out loud, look at this fukking loser lmao
And you play nothing :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you play nothing :mjgrin:

If that makes you feel better about yourself, you know that's not true

Those why nobody respects PC gamers, you embody everything they make fun of about you clowns

first PC I brought for gaming came with a 1080ti I went straight to the top, 3 years later you just spending what I spent to get the same performance only knows it outdated because it can play next gen games
at the highest levels you're too late lmao, be happy you got what you got and keep it moving, you're not superior to any console gamers you overpaid and got an X Box Series X early, congratulations lmao

I'm playing the rest of the trails of games on PC and Persona 4, I don't need a GPU to play those games, by the time I bet him the 3080ti will be out just in time for Cyberpunk 2077, while you're still stuck playing games from 2015 because thats the only thing you can run at high frame rates lmao

Even the X Box Series X will do last gen games at 4k 120hz, which it can do because it will have HDMI 2.1, and you're PC won't be able to do that

you lost buddy lmao

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
If that makes you feel better about yourself, you know that's not true

Those why nobody respects PC gamers, you embody everything they make fun of about you clowns

first PC I brought for gaming came with a 1080ti I went straight to the top, 3 years later you just spending what I spent to get the same performance only knows it outdated because it can play next gen games
at the highest levels you're too late lmao, be happy you got what you got and keep it moving, you're not superior to any console gamers you overpaid and got an X Box Series X early, congratulations lmao

I'm playing the rest of the trails of games on PC and Persona 4, I don't need a GPU to play those games, by the time I bet him the 3080ti will be out just in time for Cyberpunk 2077, while you're still stuck playing games from 2015 because thats the only thing you can run at high frame rates lmao

Even the X Box Series X will do last gen games at 4k 120hz, which it can do because it will have HDMI 2.1, and you're PC won't be able to do that

you lost buddy lmao
Today's games run on the 2070s at 1440p 60+fps

You are clearly trolling