Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
"Enough". When dude slapped J-Lo and was like "What I cant hit you?":birdman:
"No you cant!"...*POW*
I cracked up as a theater full of women gasped and held their mouths

Me and my cousin laughed in Titanic when the ship was going down and they showed that old couple hugged up in the bed as the water was rushing through. We got collective groan from the cacs in there

War of the Worlds-things are in chaos, Tom Cruise's family van is being rushed by an angry mob as his daughter screams in terror...and then you see a rabid nikka ripping through the windshield with his bare hands and gritting his teeth. I lost it :deadmanny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Not really inappropriate but I'm pretty sure that 99% of the action/melodramatic scenes in Furious 6 weren't meant to be laughed at but everyone in my movie theater did.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

Last edited by a moderator:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
For women with violent men in their lives (For colored girls) (2010) - YouTube

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

:laff: