Most inappropriate things you laughed at in the theater

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
In Precious when Monique threw something at her head (a book I think) and she dropped. Had me like :laff:
The next scene had :to: though

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
When those people flew out of Air Force 1 in Iron Man 3. I was :upsetfavre: when he saved them all though.

Not at the movies but I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid at some vacation bible school one Summer [ame=http://youtu.be/lLUZlz0THkQ?t=1m39s]DAVID AND GOLIATH 3 - YouTube[/ame]

When he hit Goliath with that rock, I fukkin lost it :laff: :deadrose: shyt was so cheesy to me.

Everyone else there was like :hmm::beli: but I didn't give a fukk.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Nah, that was a TV :lolbron:

It wasn't a tv, but I remember that part though :laff: She dropped that shyt from like 3 floors up. The part I was talkin about happened at the beginning of this clip [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vKZZbBzII"]precious mom lmao - YouTube[/ame]

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
- Ray: When he was going through rehab and it had that cheesy camera effect with him spinning around the room or some shyt.

- Alpha Dog - when they were about to murk that kid and he was begging for his life like "Please don't let him kill me Frankeeeeeeeee"! :dead: In fact the whole cinema was laughing at that one

- American History X - When Derek got fukked by his former nazi comrades and especially afterwards when he was limping through the dining hall and struggled to sit down. Ah man, that was a killer. :laff:

- Biggie & Tupac - When they went to see some fat white dude in jail who had something to do with sending money across as payment for Biggie's murder, who confessed to his part in the whole thing and said he was doing so out of "feelings of guilt". Just the way he was sniffling with the camera zoomed up to his face was hilarious.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:deadrose:Ive never seen that scene from For Colored Girls....I just watched it with the sound off, made it that much more funnier. Some of the shyt they put on screen these days, to me its prob cuz I dont see it in real life I just see the actors. But all that over acting in that scene and Tyler Perry type movies in general has me de sensitized to that stuff.

I caught myself always laughing at the scene in Whats Love Got To Do With It when Ike beat and forced himself on Tina in the recording booth.:heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When Precious fell down them stairs with the baby. If looks could kill the ones I got in the theater when that happened and I :laff: would've had me DOA!

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle: LA... I am a serious movie watcher, but i couldn't stop laughing at how forced and corny that movie was. I felt like i was watching a fukkin' parody of actors parodying the hollywood marine stereotypes and/or watching a long ass commercial for the marines. When Eckhart started shouting out a huge list of lost soldier ID numbers i died though, it was supposed to be emotional but it was so empty, cliche, and fake.
I just had to walk out that wack ass movie. One the few ever that i found entirely unbearable.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Battle: LA... I am a serious movie watcher, but i couldn't stop laughing at how forced and corny that movie was. I felt like i was watching a fukkin' parody of actors parodying the hollywood marine stereotypes and/or watching a long ass commercial for the marines. When Eckhart started shouting out a huge list of lost soldier ID numbers i died though, it was supposed to be emotional but it was so empty, cliche, and fake.
I just had to walk out that wack ass movie. One the few ever that i found entirely unbearable.

nikka I actually enjoyed that movie. If you seen Skyline couple weeks before like I did you probably woulda appreciated it more. Skyline is probably one the worst movies of all time. No hyperbole. I had a couple LOL moments in the theater off of that one.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In alpha Dog when he's begging for his life and gets hit in the head with the shovel, the thud made me laugh uncontrollably. :lolbron: