Most inappropriate things you laughed at in the theater

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
For women with violent men in their lives (For colored girls) (2010) - YouTube

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

...you have given me something to strive for.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
For women with violent men in their lives (For colored girls) (2010) - YouTube

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

i've never seen 4 colored girls and didn't really find that scene funny but imagining you and your friend laughing out loud at that scene during a women's rights rally had me :dead:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When Cuba Gooding was running away from the bullies in Radio and tripped over a bucket...I was :laff:

just reading that sentence has me laughing.

Also:

The Ring, when that horse jumped out of the boat.
Pursuit of Happiness, anytime Will Smith looked like he was about to cry.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I was drunk AF with some chick i know, and she wanted to see a movie. I had no idea what movie it was but in my drunk mindstate i could've swore she said it was a comedy we were seeing. Apparently it was the movie "In Time" with Justin Timberlake, and i was laughing obnoxiously throughout the movie thinking it was some sort of spoof flick :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
may not have been in appropriate but me n my boy took both our girlfriends to see Hot Tub Time Machine. these gfs of ours at the time, were so anti-slaptick comedy (anchorman, role models, old school wedding crasher types), goody good best friends. they probably only laughed at E shows n shyt. anyway, we made em come out bc we always had to see their fagcom chick flicks. anyway, this scene when black dude does coke and starts blabbering bout the terminator, lik everyone laughed but me n my boy just kept laughing for the next 2 mins straight (we used to dabble in the girl back then). if looks could kill, the glare and stares they shot at us and the rest of the theater kinda like "ight joke was funny its over now" uneasiness. man, we both bring up that moment when we talk bout ex's and movies lol. good times

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYLGQ2S8kkA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYLGQ2S8kkA[/ame]

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The movie Perfect Sense when the virus caused everyone to eat like crazy. shyt had me fukking :dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When Precious' mama was going off with that foul mouthed tirade when she was standing at the top of the stairs and calling her everything but a child of god.

Also the infamous 'squeal like a pig' scene in Deliverance. :dead: :dead: How could anyone NOT find that shyt funny?? :laff:

Also, first time I seen Corny Pudding Junior in Boyz N The Hood swinging his arms around like a lunatic in his famous meltdown scene embarassing himself in front of Nia had me rolling HARD!! shyt wasn't that bad that he had to breakdown like that.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Schindler's List had laughing like a motherfukker. Like when that they couldn't shoot that machinist in the head, and the people in the background start running.

Ralph Fiennes Amon Goeth, GOAT villian of all time,

Like when he shoots people off his balcony. I can't find the scene but how he is all like "never mind" and shots a kid in the back of the head. Lol he gave no fukks.