Was on a date & watched Secret Life of Bees :why:

Laughed like crazy when that mental chick drowned herself :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In BELOVED when Oprah told Danny Glover that "they took her milk"...and then the screen flashed to some white dude squeezing her titties and drinking milk out of them. I just burst out laughing. The group of middle-aged white women sitting behind me were heated.

And I laughed all through THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST...especiall during the never ending ass whipping that they put on Jesus; it was just such overkill and after a while that shyt became hilarious because it was so over the top.
A group of old white ladies actually snitched on me to an usher.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
For women with violent men in their lives (For colored girls) (2010) - YouTube

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

this scene is funny because if that bytch would have stopped touching him he might have came to his senses and pulled the kids back up...women think that theyre helping with all that eratic shyt but they're really making things worse

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i don't know why...but the flaming wheelchair scene in 'red dragon' made me fukking lose it in the theater. one of those long, hard bring-tears-to-your-eyes laughs that you can't control.

also, the ending of the mist...oh god. :deadmanny: and when i realized no one else thought it was funny, the awkardness me laugh even harder.

i must have issues.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This right here brehs, this scene right here :whew: my fiance ask me to take her to see this crap when Janet's ex husband got hit by the car i screamed :russ: :russ: i lost breath laughing. She looked at me like :what: "you don't see no one else laughing" then I hear some random nikka in the threater bust out too Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhahahhaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i don't know why...but the flaming wheelchair scene in 'red dragon' made me fukking lose it in the theater. one of those long, hard bring-tears-to-your-eyes laughs that you can't control.

also, the ending of the mist...oh god. :deadmanny: and when i realized no one else thought it was funny, the awkardness me laugh even harder.

i must have issues.

And that shyt WAS hilarious!

I've actually had people cuss me out on forums cos I thought that scene was funny. It's like :rudy: it's just a movie bytch ass sensitive muthafukkas. Geez.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This right here brehs, this scene right here :whew: my fiance ask me to take her to see this crap when Janet's ex husband got hit by the car i screamed :russ: :russ: i lost breath laughing. She looked at me like :what: "you don't see no one else laughing" then I hear some random nikka in the threater bust out too Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhahahhaha Patricia Gets Even - YouTube

Add to that the fact they was making it seem like Janet was the good person in the whole movie, when she was being a straight up bytch and the ending when she was distraught over how she treated that nikka:dead: Whole shyt is was comedy to me.