Most inappropriate things you laughed at in the theater

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I saw "The Good Shepherd" at the movies like ten years ago with a girl -- the scene where they straight up throw this broad out the plane like she was a Bond villain had me ROLLIN! Oh, you thought that was a parachute? Word? Girl was mad as fukk the rest of the movie.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laughed at almost all of the awkward pauses in Drive between Ryan Gosling's character and the girl & the kid. This by far was the funniest to me though...

*drops mom & kid off from the grocery store, stands in the kitchen*
*kid walks in with a Halloween mask*
Driver: Scary...hey, you want a toothpick?
Kid: Sure.
*hands kid a toothpick*

:laff:

goat movie

He did the same shyt in Only God Forgives

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The ugly baby scene from Knocked Up.

We were watching this in a sold out theater and when the close-up happened, my friend just burst out in uncontrolled laughter for minutes straight. I mean, obviously it was supposed to be humorous but he was literally laughing out loud with tears running down his cheeks and shaking in his seat. Some guy behind me asked me if I could tell my friend to shut up already, and I looked him point blank in the face, cleared my throat and said "Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't know this man". :mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Me and my buddy lost it to this. Were at a women's history month deal and there were like 6 dudes in the audience and 600 women.
Let me tell you, when you earn the scorn of that many women all at the same time, you can physically feel the hate coming towards you.
I thought the scene was funny as fukk, reminded me of Spiderman for some reason.

That and most of Gran Turino. Especially when he called dude a "super-spade."

nikka you cold blooded :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
not in the cinema but in school for some reason we didn't have to do anything and the teacher put on Meet Joe Black.
of all movies, Meet Joe Black..anyway..everybodys either sitting watching it or is just doing their own thing..its deathly quiet and then this scene comes..

there was a mix of shock from people that hadn't seen it but me, having never seen it before either just burst out laughing.
a mix of people looking round giving me the stare and a few other people laughing.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Wire when Michael rightly bytch slapped fakkit ass Namond when he was picking on Dukie at the gym. The look of shock and surprise on Namond's face was beyond priceless!! Then when he started crying like a lil bytch....ah man!! :dead:

American History X when Derek was stuffing meat in Davina's mouth when they got into it at the dinner table!

I can't remember the name of the movie, but there's this chinese flick with a crazed serial killer maniac who slaughtered these kids in a room Shogun Assassin style. The whole thing was so over the top and cheesy that you couldn't help but crack up.

That scene in The Departed when Nicholson was saying that racist shyt against the Triad gang - it was funny, but I was actually sitting next to a chinese couple who weren't impressed in the least, so I was trying my damndest not to laugh.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh and that flick Prisoners where Hugh Jackman kept beating up that mentally retarded dude he thought kidnapped his daughter. When they cut to the part where the dude's face was all swollen and blown up like a balloon, I fukking lost it!! So did a few other people too.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
First Sunday, the movie with Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan, there's a part where they are in the kitchen, and the lady fixes Tracy's character "lee john" a plate.
The nikka explains how he got the name, and it got quiet.
I was holding it in, sniggling and whatnot, but then somebody else in the theater busted out laughing loud as fukk, and I lost it
everybody else in the theater was :dahell:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Titanic hands down when sh!t goes down and everything scenes had me :laff: and :dead: and my family and people was like :wtf: at me

Caledon Hockley tried to bribe 1st Officer William Murdock like it's going to save his life then later on 1st Officer Williams was :pacspit: and threw money right back at him and killed himself.

When Bruce Ismay sneak his way onto one of Titanic's lifeboats was like :to: "Please, God don't let him see me" but the 1st Officer Willaims saw the whole things and was like :stopitslime: but he lets him go and Bruce was like :whew:

The scene where the gate at the top of the stairs were locked....When Leo's character (Jack)'s friend Tommy yelled :damn: at Steward to unlock the gate then later on they broke the through the gate and Tommy punched Steward in his face

For some reason this scene had :laff: The guy was like "Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight" then he's staying and continue playing by himself then all of the sudden the guys was like :unsure: and why not :manny: went back with him and playing the music.

Dude hits the propeller

Old Couple staying in the bed

Man....everything....