“Most people die at 25 but aren’t buried until 75........”

invalid

Banned
Daps
Coli, is this true?

I tend to agree with this. Years 25-30 are the years that you see return on the investment you made from years 16-22. And it’s compounding return.

There is a divergence where people who’ve made good investments in those formative years seem to rise stratospherically around 28, whereas those that had made bad investments tend to fall more into complacency from having reaped low yield. I think this is also due to a compound effect, where people that got in the habit of making good decisions tend to compound into more good decisions. Likewise, people that got into the habit of making bad decision compound into more bad decisions.

For all you brehs/brehettes out there, don’t get discouraged if you’re seeing low yield as you reach your late 20’s. It’s even more crucial that you fight and keep your fire lit inside because once it goes out, you may never get it back.

For brehs that have hit 30+ and have stayed the course and reached your goals, can you share some tips with your fellow Coli brethren that kept your motivation in tact and your ambition high through the 25-30 year slump?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like that Corny self help sounding bullshyt that annoying cac Gary vee is always spamming online

My boy at 25 was making over 200k at google and hated it. He was livin at home by choice so he pocketed damn near everything he made.

Then my other hs friend worked at some shyt accounting firm making shyt money yet he’s one of the happiest people I know.

Success is subjective to every person.
And age shyt doesn’t matter either. The idea that you’re supposed to have shyt figured out by a certain age is retarded.

invalid

Banned
Daps
And age shyt doesn’t matter either. The idea that you’re supposed to have shyt figured out by a certain age is retarded.

Hmm.. I think there is some truth to it. There are always exceptions, of course, but generally the early bird gets the worm. People that are the most successful, however they define it, are typically on that track very early on.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Sounds like that Corny self help sounding bullshyt that annoying cac Gary vee is always spamming online

My boy at 25 was making over 200k at google and hated it. He was livin at home by choice so he pocketed damn near everything he made.

Then my other hs friend worked at some shyt accounting firm making shyt money yet he’s one of the happiest people I know.

Funny you talking about self
Help Gary Vee. What you just typed sounds like that.