“Most people die at 25 but aren’t buried until 75........”

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
The quote clearly used the word 'most' - not 'all'. The later explanation also clarified that the quote was about drive and determination, not necessarily success.

The quote basically says most people (not all) settle into their lives in their late 20s. This is generally true.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
True some people’s best days were high school and shyt went to hell as soon as they graduated.

Thats because highschool is the way we are supposed to be living all the time. But little did we know we were being mentally enslaved there,and in college, to set us up for death by 25. School is the farm that fattens us up,while life will become the slaughterhouse for 95%:respect:.

But luckily you will have retirement,if you haven't completely broken your back working,and have saved up enough. You will finally have the option to live life the way you are supposed to in your 60's until you die:francis:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sounds like that Corny self help sounding bullshyt that annoying cac Gary vee is always spamming online

My boy at 25 was making over 200k at google and hated it. He was livin at home by choice so he pocketed damn near everything he made.

Then my other hs friend worked at some shyt accounting firm making shyt money yet he’s one of the happiest people I know.

Success is subjective to every person.
And age shyt doesn’t matter either. The idea that you’re supposed to have shyt figured out by a certain age is retarded.

Yup if you travel you see people with nothing loving and enjoying life. While many in the hamster life need Xanax to get through the dat

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, around late 20’s is where you see a LOT of young adults give up on dreams of a better life and kinda slide into the complacency of a 9-5 routine if they aren’t already doing something extra. You can become a success at any age, but at a certain point people mentally convince themselves that they can’t do it, and they stagnate.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I feel like the OP got a lot of people in their feelings because they took his post personally. He talked about goals and ambition, most people, and people ran here talking about "money isn't everything:damn:", "it's not the case for everyone:damn:"

:mjlol: he's not saying that

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed also not everyone's definition of success and happiness and this is one of my favorite :picard: quotes. " You have to measure your successes and your failures within, not by anything that I or anyone else might think."

Happiness is within. Success is definitely measurable and universally defined whether you like it or not.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I feel like the OP got a lot of people in their feelings because they took his post personally. He talked about goals and ambition, most people, and people ran here talking about "money isn't everything:damn:", "it's not the case for everyone:damn:"

:mjlol: he's not saying that

Nah, a lot of people are talking about the age in the Tweet that was posted. The average age of the most successful business founders is 45. Money is important, but that shyt comes and goes.