“Most people die at 25 but aren’t buried until 75........”

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
We arbitrarily connect age with accomplishment and it's not doing anyone any favors.

Your 20's are effectively the infancy of your adulthood. Social economic impediments aside, those years should be allowed to be an education in being a self sufficient thing. That doesn't mean the education stops at 30.

Life is a continuum. Try and fail, fail better. Embracing disappointment and catastrophe. Death and rebirth came in many ways, at many times. Forget the and made up markers and the falsity of "milestone" ages.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
stop it

you got plenty of time

don't buy into this nonsense that if you "waste" your 20's you're doomed to a life of mediocrity

shyt, if you healthy and keeping yourself productive, it don't really get started until your 30's.

believe me when I tell you, I was in your spot thinking like that, and 5 years later at 30, life is looking good for me

and I don't even make much yet.
I'm 25 now. It's make or break time for me :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If your whole life is centered around getting to the bag, you're already dead :wow:

giphy.gif

and this is coming from someone who has been around all the riches and endless vagina first hand

powerful posting

:wow:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got plenty of time

This is the worst advice to give someone. We set kids up for failure by telling them to go to school, find themselves cause they got all the time in the world. Couldn't be further from the truth. You start in a low salary career you can be pegged to low salary your whole life. Life only gets harder and more complex the older you get. It doesn't get easier.

What you do in your teens directly effects your 20s. What you do in your 20's effects your 30's.. What you do in your 30's might effect the rest of your life. It's a cold world. Almost everyone in the USA will die in the same social class or lower than they were born into. That's cold facts.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Sounds like that Corny self help sounding bullshyt that annoying cac Gary vee is always spamming online

My boy at 25 was making over 200k at google and hated it. He was livin at home by choice so he pocketed damn near everything he made.

Then my other hs friend worked at some shyt accounting firm making shyt money yet he’s one of the happiest people I know.

Success is subjective to every person.
And age shyt doesn’t matter either. The idea that you’re supposed to have shyt figured out by a certain age is retarded.

Maybe but around 27-30 is when you'll most likely get an existential crisis and notice time is finite.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
but you fail to understand the fact that life sometimes get in the way for people so that they may not be able to seize certain opportunities

This is the worst advice to give someone. We set kids up for failure by telling them to go to school, find themselves cause they got all the time in the world. Couldn't be further from the truth. You start in a low salary career you can be pegged to low salary your whole life. Life only gets harder and more complex the older you get. It doesn't get easier.

What you do in your teens directly effects your 20s. What you do in your 20's effects your 30's.. What you do in your 30's might effect the rest of your life. It's a cold world. Almost everyone in the USA will die in the same social class or lower than they were born into. That's cold facts.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We arbitrarily connect age with accomplishment and it's not doing anyone any favors.

Your 20's are effectively the infancy of your adulthood. Social economic impediments aside, those years should be allowed to be an education in being a self sufficient thing. That doesn't mean the education stops at 30.

Life is a continuum. Try and fail, fail better. Embracing disappointment and catastrophe. Death and rebirth came in many ways, at many times. Forget the and made up markers and the falsity of "milestone" ages.
Agreed also not everyone's definition of success and happiness and this is one of my favorite :picard: quotes. " You have to measure your successes and your failures within, not by anything that I or anyone else might think."

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Of course everyone feels like that, society did this to people and have been preaching it forever.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Dem people don’t know shyt about nobody life
:mjlol:

Everyone race is ran different