Most woman that r still single in their mid 20s & up r damaged goods & deserve to b single forever

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like These swirl bytches think they're slick. They do they're little social media marketing thing and post artsy photos and try to create the illusion of this "hip" high powered fashion IR couples.

Then when u meet these dudes in real life...these guys are cucks that cant even look you in the eyes. They're either unemployed, underemployed and shes usually financing his lifestyle. These arent top flight white men. They're just losers they find and they do make overs to make these guys project a certain image on the gram.

Then they use these poor dude as some sort of fukking prop because in their sick and twisted head ...this is supposed to be revenge on black men. lol bytch u have to take that dikk... not us. fukk would we care. hell, even if you're bad, yeah that might make us roll our eyes but after 5 seconds we dont give a fukk anymore. nikkas trying to live past 30. We got real problems to worry about.

Alotta of these bytches are clearly mentally ill. Some of them happen to be good looking which make sense...like anything, its about the mind not the flesh so of course you got good looking mentally ill motherfukkers. So a black men should never worry about these chicks. Just ignore them. They live off of attention like that weirdo bytch that had that hippie guy doing her hair. That's insanity trust me. U can see it in her eyes...that bytch might look like perfection on the outside but on the inside is all types of demons dancing around.

Not saying all black woman that date out are crazy but the ones that are apart of any movement specifically to chase any one demographic based upon some crazy assumptions they have in their head are clearly nuts. Avoid them and if you work with bed wenches, proceed with caution. Shes super dangerous. Just say hi and bye...that's it.

Also bytches that hoe in their 20's and now want a good dude in their 30s, avoid them also. They're damaged goods and had their fun. Now its time for u to have your fun.

Alotta woman that didn't want to get right in their youth need to accept their fate. Your only options are bottom feeders, loser and simps. Simps got money but they're cowards, and no bytch want a simp.

Dont feel bad for these hoes man. These the same hoes that would label a nikka "dusty" or whatever disrespectful term because he was trying to figure life out the hardway in a racist capitalistic society. fukk them. Let them live the rest of their life unhappy and unsatisfied...their one prize possession will fade.

Their bodies...oh woman love their sexually parts...ass...t*ts...all of that...to bad it all fades eventually and a new crop of young females will prop up to replace them...

cold world...but it always comes full circle...nothing last forever...we all gotta taste the bottom eventually and for many of this generation woman, its going to taste sour

men arent having kids, settling down anymore....woman pushed for this and now they have to deal with it...

if youre a single female heres your options

1. u can be a whore to a man with his shyt together
2. you can be a simp wife that have money
3. you can just sale p*ssy
4. you can get with a fukking bottom feeder thats born to lose

thats it...your D wade with jayz swag and bill gates money is never coming....the reality is you'll get with fat ass darnell that live around the corner because youre lonely and have no choice but to settle.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you so angry?

not angry...i see reality based upon my observations and experiences and point it out

I have that right BTW...this is an open forum made for open discussion

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read..

Hogwash.

They have virgins in their mid 20s..I know some guess their "damaged" :russ: stfu
I know you didnt read

are u single?

whats your age?

so what if theyre a virgin, maybe their is a reason for that...maybe they're fukked up and just never had the chance to fukk up...anything is possible....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've got to be kidding me :gucci:
prove me wrong

if youre a older bytch with baggage

your options is to be a jumpoff to a "successful man" , settle with a bottom feeder loser, get a simp and cheat on him

what intelligent man that worked hard is going to get with some damaged goods ass bytch and marry her and lose all his shyt in a divorce trail...ill answer...NONE!

I figured this shyt out....its all mathematics...and once your figure out the equations...alot of woman are going to end up unhappy and alone :yeshrug:

dont kill the messenger...its nothing personal

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:letstalk: sit down and have a seat. Why are you bitter sir?
Why is pointing out reality have to be bitter?

If i say the sky is blue...does that make me bitter?

Im just breaking down HIGHLY discussed topics down