Most woman that r still single in their mid 20s & up r damaged goods & deserve to b single forever

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Do u still work as a bust boy a restaurant?

If yes... youre a fukking loser and a bottom feeder and can't afford to be a simp

291oqad.png

:umad: With the swagger of a refugee, somehow this dish rag boy is making it work:blessed:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Bruh its almost 1am.....You gotta be some 5'5 scorn dude that doesn't get no p*ssy to be so mad at life. You are far from a Dr. You are just a depressed individual that comes to the coli to vent your frustrations. Go get help. You need it man.

The Coli needs a mental illness section

You just might be the one person who if I found out you committed suicide that didn't involve a spree killing, I will probably have a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Do u still work as a bust boy a restaurant?

If yes... youre a fukking loser and a bottom feeder and can't afford to be a simp

@iFightSeagullsForBread

How is your stand up and podcast going...let me answer that for u

Bad.... because you have no talent and you'll be at that restaurant for ever making min wage like the fukking loser you are

Piece of shyt

Ya'll are wildin'
:deadrose:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: how was your day breh?
My day was uneventful, how about you?. I swear I read that he said he was gonna stop doing this and apologized to the women of the coli. I guess I'm damaged goods for being 25 and a virgin, I mean I guess.
giphy.gif

Edit: Oh and it's sell.

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
My day was uneventful, how about you?. I swear I read that he said he was gonna stop doing this and apologized to the women of the coli. I guess I'm damaged goods for being 25 and a virgin, I mean I guess.
giphy.gif
You're not damaged sis.

Don't listen to the delusions of a man whose fame will only go as far as an obituary in the Buffalo Times.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most people graduate out of college by the age of 22-23. Do you think a woman in today's age is going to find someone to marry by the age of 25? That leaves women only 3 years to seriously date. Lets not even talk about the high numbers of women in college compared to men in college. How are all of these women going to find someone who is at their level? Very slim. Not having a husband or bf doesn't make a woman damaged goods.

Most married women do exactly this tho:yeshrug:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Like These swirl bytches think they're slick. They do they're little social media marketing thing and post artsy photos and try to create the illusion of this "hip" high powered fashion IR couples.

Then when u meet these dudes in real life...these guys are cucks that cant even look you in the eyes. They're either unemployed, underemployed and shes usually financing his lifestyle. These arent top flight white men. They're just losers they find and they do make overs to make these guys project a certain image on the gram.

Then they use these poor dude as some sort of fukking prop because in their sick and twisted head ...this is supposed to be revenge on black men. lol bytch u have to take that dikk... not us. fukk would we care. hell, even if you're bad, yeah that might make us roll our eyes but after 5 seconds we dont give a fukk anymore. nikkas trying to live past 30. We got real problems to worry about.

Alotta of these bytches are clearly mentally ill. Some of them happen to be good looking which make sense...like anything, its about the mind not the flesh so of course you got good looking mentally ill motherfukkers. So a black men should never worry about these chicks. Just ignore them. They live off of attention like that weirdo bytch that had that hippie guy doing her hair. That's insanity trust me. U can see it in her eyes...that bytch might look like perfection on the outside but on the inside is all types of demons dancing around.

Not saying all black woman that date out are crazy but the ones that are apart of any movement specifically to chase any one demographic based upon some crazy assumptions they have in their head are clearly nuts. Avoid them and if you work with bed wenches, proceed with caution. Shes super dangerous. Just say hi and bye...that's it.

Also bytches that hoe in their 20's and now want a good dude in their 30s, avoid them also. They're damaged goods and had their fun. Now its time for u to have your fun.

Alotta woman that didn't want to get right in their youth need to accept their fate. Your only options are bottom feeders, loser and simps. Simps got money but they're cowards, and no bytch want a simp.

Dont feel bad for these hoes man. These the same hoes that would label a nikka "dusty" or whatever disrespectful term because he was trying to figure life out the hardway in a racist capitalistic society. fukk them. Let them live the rest of their life unhappy and unsatisfied...was their one prize possession fade

Their bodies...oh woman love their sexually parts...ass...t*ts...all of that...to bad it all fades eventually and a new crop of young females prop up to replace them...

cold world...but it always comes full circle...nothing last forever...we all gotta taste the bottom eventually and for many for this generation woman, its going to taste sour

men arent having kids, settling down anymore....woman pushed for this and now they have to deal with it...

if youre a single female heres your options

1. u can be a whore to a man with his shyt together
2. you can be a simp wife that have money
3. you can just sale p*ssy
4. you can get with a fukking bottom feeder thats born to lose

thats it...your D wade with jayz swag and bill gates money is never coming....the reality is youll get with fat ass darnell that live around the corner because youre lonely and have no choice to settle.

HERE THIS fakkit GOES bytchING ABOUT LIFE...WAN WAN fukkING BABY....GET A HUSTLE AND GET OUT OF THAT BUM ASS CITY YOU GREW IN...

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
@iFightSeagullsForBread

How is your stand up and podcast going...let me answer that for u

Bad.... because you have no talent and you'll be at that restaurant for ever making min wage like the fukking loser you are

Piece of shyt

pay him no mind

every post this nikka makes is an insult or criticism, like you can tell this nikka goes to sleep hungry:mjlol:

he used to be that fakkit hank hill now hes adopted this edgy persona about hating anime and kpop:pachaha: