Mother is now CONSIDERING getting vaccinated after her 4 year old daughter dies of covid

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I have read this like 3 times and keep thinking I'm missing something...

This mother got it on Monday, got her family sick the same day, and then her and her fiancé went to work the next day, knowing she had an active infection?? Him, too???

sadly this behavior isn't surprising. parents have been knowingly sending their covid positive children to school since last year. it's only going to get worse since theres no federal assistance to incentivize people to quarantine.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have read this like 3 times and keep thinking I'm missing something...

This mother got it on Monday, got her family sick the same day, and then her and her fiancé went to work the next day, knowing she had an active infection?? Him, too???
Yes that part I was like huh they both went to work like 2 days into quarantine?’

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
That’s another thing about these anti-vaxxers.. it’s one thing for an adult not wanting to get the shot. But if you got kids you’re putting them in danger too because you’re being stupid. :hhh:

All those conspiracy YouTube videos and IG post won’t be there to comfort you while you have to bury a love one due to ignorance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like saying “all lives matter” when people say Black Lives Matter. A lot of y’all anti vaxxers sharing the same ideologies as racist whites and it’s scary.

What about my posts say I’m an anti vaxxer..... If you even question the efficacy or info you’re getting about the vaccine, then you automatically get labeled......?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
What about my posts say I’m an anti vaxxer..... If you even question the efficacy or info you’re getting about the vaccine, then you automatically get labeled......?
You’re all up in this thread spewing stupid shyt. Not only are you an anti vaxxer but you a retard too. You compared the flu to COVID. As if COVID isn’t an ongoing issue that’s killing way more people and has hospitals full all over the country.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re all up in this thread spewing stupid shyt. Not only are you an anti vaxxer but you a retard too. You compared the flu to COVID. As if COVID isn’t an ongoing issue that’s killing way more people and has hospitals full all over the country.

So babies, kids don’t die from the flu? Yes or No?