Mother is now CONSIDERING getting vaccinated after her 4 year old daughter dies of covid

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yes, to assist in the propaganda...Fauci aint doin shyt otherwise but collecting checks from big pharma and the gov
Bruh he’s literally been in these research trenches for decades saving lives, long before many of us were born The Impressive Resume Of Dr. Anthony Fauci- 54 Years Of Achievement – Zippia when he was doing this in the 80’s , Trump was probably snorting coke out of the a$$holes of Eastern European sex slaves:snoop:

Think about what the real propaganda is, it’s folks convincing you, an adult with responsibilities that people like him are bad while idiots who don’t know shyt about science know the truth :snoop: it’s like y’all are brain washed . Y’all remind me of the movie puppet masters
tumblr_o8emwvxzmy1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
:huhldup:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Bruh he’s literally been in these research trenches for decades saving lives, long before many of us were born The Impressive Resume Of Dr. Anthony Fauci- 54 Years Of Achievement – Zippia when he was doing this in the 80’s , Trump was probably snorting coke out of the a$$holes of Eastern European sex slaves:snoop:

Think about what the real propaganda is, it’s folks convincing you, an adult with responsibilities that people like him are bad while idiots who don’t know shyt about science know the truth :snoop: it’s like y’all are brain washed . Y’all remind me of the movie puppet masters
tumblr_o8emwvxzmy1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
:huhldup:
Brainwashed is being on the pfizer llc and moderna corporation street team...they inject you with a trial substance and make you sign paperwork that says you cant file suit against them if/when you have a negative reaction and/or it doesnt keep you from contracting covid...all the while collecting trillions:russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What medicine did the girl give her daughter for the fever? She died after that..everyone knows you can’t take certain medicine when you have a fever

That whole town need to be investigated if that many people dying of covid. 500 outta 50000 isnt high?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like saying “all lives matter” when people say Black Lives Matter. A lot of y’all anti vaxxers sharing the same ideologies as racist whites and it’s scary.

Wouldnt the people wishing death on others be the "All Lives Matter" people?:patrice:.

"Anti Vaxxers" just care about our health and want to be left alone.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Brainwashed is being on the pfizer llc and moderna corporation street team...they inject you with a trial substance and make you sign paperwork that says you cant file suit against them if/when you have a negative reaction and/or it doesnt keep you from contracting covid...all the while collecting trillions:russ:

And yet you're all on board for monoclonal antibodies

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad how this kid died.

Speaking of kids getting Covid. Some kid just tested positive in my sons class. All the school did was tell us to monitor for symptoms.

But how these schools are handling Covid, it seems like you are more than likely to get Covid from a kid rather than an adult.

how many of these kids have it/had it and never showed symptoms?

It seems the kids being the super spreaders isn’t talked about at all like anti vax adults, it should.

I wonder, when they eventually find a vaccine for kids and the parents refuse to let their kids take it will the attack on unvaccinated kids start then? It will be interesting if that happens.

Last edited:
Daps
I have read this like 3 times and keep thinking I'm missing something...

This mother got it on Monday, got her family sick the same day, and then her and her fiancé went to work the next day, knowing she had an active infection?? Him, too???

That's how all these dumbass antivaxxers are.

Some fool coli breh made a thread the other day saying he caught the virus, saying he aint vaxxed but he is aight and this dumbass was even saying how he went out around ppl while KNOWING he is covid positive

That's why these idiots should be FORCED to be vaccinated. Most of them are ignorant as a rule unfortunately and will do things that will not only endanger themselves but they will also endanger others.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
And yet you're all on board for monoclonal antibodies
Im on board with vitamin c, d, zinc, flu shot and spinach..monoclonal only if intubated...but i already had covid so i have the natural antibodies already:jawalrus:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Im on board with vitamin c, d, zinc, flu shot and spinach..monoclonal only if intubated...but i already had covid so i have the natural antibodies already:jawalrus:

i think they only give monoclonal treatment within 10 days of testing positive.

your natural antibodies will take days for your immune system to produce.