Mother is now CONSIDERING getting vaccinated after her 4 year old daughter dies of covid

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

I said this months ago but this anti vaxx, vaccine hesitancy shyt will solve itself.

Deadly viruses don't care about feelings or apprehension so... given enough time, this shyt will bring itself to a conclusion eventually. Not worth spending much energy on it outside of shaking your head at the lives lost. These people make their choice, and they get the results.

Wipe out your own bloodline and never get the chance to pass down your anti scientific bullshyt to the next generation cacettes. :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because it's a known side-effect of COVID-19 infection......and the flu, the common cold, food poisoning, high blood pressure, allergies, dehydration, etc.​

Israel's 6500 a day covid average amidst mass vaccination seems to point to there not being much of a chance for the young lady if her parents are going to be recklessly out and about

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Well.... babies, innocent black babies, die from gunfire every other day..... let's compare a thread/post count to see how mofos on this forum reacted........ also, I see you still didn't answer my initial question.....

Gunfire doesn't have exponential growth and there is no vaccine that can protect you.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
you read my post and interpreted "doing everything possible" as meaning solely vaccination?

vaccines is just one layer of protection, social distancing and wearing masks in addition to it has been proven to be effective at preventing the spread of the virus.
Most vaxxed feel they are invisible thanks to fauci

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re all up in this thread spewing stupid shyt. Not only are you an anti vaxxer but you a retard too. You compared the flu to COVID. As if COVID isn’t an ongoing issue that’s killing way more people and has hospitals full all over the country.
Hes one of those “Just asking questions “ types. It’s usually for plausible deniability. If I am just asking questions, how can I be for or against something? Easy out if questions get thrown their way that they dont want to answer.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I bit the bullet today and took the first shot, it’s all up to the person. I’m not knocking anybody who doesn’t wanna take it. But it’s Sad for the baby passing away though. No kid should die so young.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is what black is to half of the posters on here who claim to be black.... let that sink in
Cmon man that cac is dressed like Pimp C. He obviously was influenced by a segment of our community, most likely southern hood cats and he stole their swag:yeshrug:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Most vaxxed feel they are invisible thanks to fauci
There has to be moments of clarity when grown ass adults snap out of the trance of hating Fauci and realize how stupid they’re being :francis: the man is one of the top immunologist on earth who was brought in to assist with the virus . Y’all have politicized and hate one of our best chances:mindblown: anti-vaxxers are really listening to high school & college dropouts over this cat:snoop:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
There has to be moments of clarity when grown ass adults snap out of the trance of hating Fauci and realize how stupid they’re being :francis: the man is one of the top immunologist on earth who was brought in to assist with the virus . Y’all have politicized and hate one of our best chances:mindblown: anti-vaxxers are really listening to high school & college dropouts over this cat:snoop:
Yes, to assist in the propaganda...Fauci aint doin shyt otherwise but collecting checks from big pharma and the gov