Daps
full
Lol.

STFU Airways

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The friendly skies
“Virtual reality has essentially been designed so the mind and body can’t differentiate virtual/digital experiences from real,” she wrote on Medium. “In some capacity, my physiological and psychological response was as though it happened in reality.”

The article even mentions how you can feel physical sensations

It kills me how yall downplay the bullshyt your fellow sex does to women

giphy.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yall are saying she could have just left but people shouldn't act that way.
:mjtf:

There are a number of different problems in the world. Nuisances within a game is something you take to the server providers, not question whether the law will catch up.

I get annoyed by idiots camping outside of my apartment in GTA. Not going to cry about getting murdered in the virtual world.

I'm worried that the world will actually look like Wall-E at some point. People not knowing what it is to be independent.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My breh you traveling down a dark road :dame:

:russ:

I knew what I was getting into from playing Diablo 2, breh. All that grinding for gear, material, Reputation, etc.

Screw that.

Made enough gold in a couple hours to buy several mounts and enchantments.

Simps.

:mjlol:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

There are a number of different problems in the world. Nuisances within a game is something you take to the server providers, not question whether the law will catch up.

I get annoyed by idiots camping outside of my apartment in GTA. Not going to cry about getting murdered in the virtual world.

I'm worried that the world will actually look like Wall-E at some point. People not knowing what it is to be independent.

Thats you though. People have different ways of solving a issue. We don't know if she reached out to the server provider or not. However her story making it to the news is much bigger than hitting a report button imo. No business likes bad press

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
“Virtual reality has essentially been designed so the mind and body can’t differentiate virtual/digital experiences from real,” she wrote on Medium. “In some capacity, my physiological and psychological response was as though it happened in reality.”

She couldn't turn it off? This women is about to secure the bag. I bet she wants compensation not justice.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

You want someone to care @ all the male feminist and simps. It's not the real world, how bout you write a strongly worded letter to Zuck to get virtual cops in Meta see what does. Sick dudes are sick dudes, if they are regulated in the real world that has real consequences and can't get their shyt off there, if you creat a FAKE world with little to no consequence what do you logically think they'll do?

To the bolded men are not responsible for men in aggregate, we have law enforcement. Ain't no social cops. As soon as socialization becomes problematic to the point of illegality. Call the blue folks. Outside of that everything in between more or less as it has been is the problem of the affected individual

EDIT: Should of negged for the bolded

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s like getting mad at the racism you receive online playing 2k and COD or something.

Report and move on… I bet she didn’t report a single user.

Just made her avatar do the equivalent of running away from a group of men in a dark alley and wrote an article..

Only, except with her avatar she can literally log off, report, mute them, block from interacting with them, etc. They’re not using the internet to post videos of her, send or take sexual screenshots, etc. They’re not physically chasing her in an alley, which is more terrifying but doesn’t mean they stop people from walking in alleys. Just get them off the streets…

they’re essentially just “trolling” her and she must be new to it.

I had a kid follow me around in VRchat for hours once. I never once turned on my mic and essentially didn’t care, he wasn’t really bothering me. He was just around me trying to talk while I explored.