Mother opens up about being ‘virtually gang raped’ in metaverse

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This was why I made all my characters female in MMORPG's. Dudes are THIRSTY online and she should have done what I did: Get their money.

If you played World of Warcraft and gave gold to a naked Blood Elf Paladin dancing in front of Orgrimmar on the Stormscale Server......:umad:

danielbryanwhc1_crop_north.jpg

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not sure what they expected. If you don't put in safe guards, folks are going to act out the darkest fantasy every chance they get.
I'd go in there and just body people I hate IRL, no other reason to be in their tbh, but to do things you can't IRL. I thought that was the selling point of virtual anything.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjtf:

There are a number of different problems in the world. Nuisances within a game is something you take to the server providers, not question whether the law will catch up.

I get annoyed by idiots camping outside of my apartment in GTA. Not going to cry about getting murdered in the virtual world.

I'm worried that the world will actually look like Wall-E at some point. People not knowing what it is to be independent.

It already fukking is minus the tech, and planet being completely fukked, but it'll get there in due time

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
“Virtual reality has essentially been designed so the mind and body can’t differentiate virtual/digital experiences from real,” she wrote on Medium. “In some capacity, my physiological and psychological response was as though it happened in reality.”

The article even mentions how you can feel physical sensations

It kills me how yall downplay the bullshyt your fellow sex does to women
Wouldn’t have happened if she was in the kitchen of the meta verse

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
“Virtual reality has essentially been designed so the mind and body can’t differentiate virtual/digital experiences from real,” she wrote on Medium. “In some capacity, my physiological and psychological response was as though it happened in reality.”

Typical dummy.

That woman works for a competing VR company. She got called out for saying she didn't know how to exit the meta or turn it off despite working on competing tech for a different company. This is nothing but a PR stunt. She's exaggerating the situation for clicks.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: