Move over Kemba. Dwight Howard's the captain now

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
why you keep bringing up the team record
when they didnt make the playoffs last season & this season 2 of their top 3 players from last season has been out for like half of this season so far

you said it aint hate - BUT calling a player “washed” and using his team record as one of the reason when he new to the team & other starters have been injuried or on personal leave

sounds like HATE too me :manny:
because for most of the season he's been a part of the reason why his team record is so low.

when your center is giving the ball up almost 4 times a game, being terrible in the pick and roll, not blocking shots at a high level, can't shoot free throws, slowing the offense down to try to establish his post game whe his post game is not dominate, a non-factor in the 4th, you're contributing to those losses.

all i did was post stats to show that he's not really having a good season and he's actually having one of his worst seasons lately.

i guess numbers hate dwight. :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
because for most of the season he's been a part of the reason why his team record is so low.

when your center is giving the ball up almost 4 times a game, being terrible in the pick and roll, not blocking shots at a high level, can't shoot free throws, slowing the offense down to try to establish his post game whe his post game is not dominate, a non-factor in the 4th, you're contributing to those losses.

all i did was post stats to show that he's not really having a good season and he's actually having one of his worst seasons lately.

:mjlol:

then you're going on to list the houston rockets complaints like it applies here

shyt, half of those turnovers aren't even on him :hhh: talking about he's nonfactor in the 4th too :picard:

"he's actually having one of his worst seasons" guy stop it

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:mjlol:

then you're going on to list the houston rockets complaints like it applies here

shyt, half of those turnovers aren't even on him :hhh: talking about he's nonfactor in the 4th too :picard:

"he's actually having one of his worst seasons" guy stop it
who said anything about the rockets?

what stats show he's having one of his best seasons?

his PER is the lowest since his rookie year, his TS% is the lowest of his career, career high in turnovers, his offensive win shares is the lowest of his career, his defensive win shares is the lowest of his career, his win shares per 48 minutes is the lowest of his career, offensive box plus minus lowest of his career, value over replacement lowest of his career.

multiple stats show he's having one of the worst years of his career.

i'm the only one bringing up numbers and stats to support my argument, why ya'll not proving anything to refute what i've said. :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
who said anything about the rockets?

what stats show he's having one of his best seasons?

his PER is the lowest since his rookie year, his TS% is the lowest of his career, career high in turnovers, his offensive win shares is the lowest of his career, his defensive win shares is the lowest of his career, his win shares per 48 minutes is the lowest of his career, offensive box plus minus lowest of his career, value over replacement lowest of his career.

multiple stats show he's having one of the worst years of his career.

i'm the only one bringing up numbers and stats to support my argument, why ya'll not proving anything to refute what i've said. :pachaha:
don't watch games :yeshrug:

if you want to act like all turnovers are equal as well, you don't know hoops. passing the ball to the wrong team vs getting screwed with a three second call because your teammates can't get shots up

sealing early and not getting the ball until your wings don't know to get the ball inside until they telegraph explicitly for the defense allowing easy doubles instead of easy buckets

defensively he's not playing like an anchor because we don't require him to be, and our defense is just fine especially considering the revolving door with injuries here :hhh:

talking about turnovers like he's killing us when we're #2 in the league when it comes to protecting the ball. the problem is these clowns outside of kemba don't know what the hell to do

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
don't watch games :yeshrug:

if you want to act like all turnovers are equal as well, you don't know hoops. passing the ball to the wrong team vs getting screwed with a three second call because your teammates can't get shots up

sealing early and not getting the ball until your wings don't know to get the ball inside until they telegraph explicitly for the defense allowing easy doubles instead of easy buckets

defensively he's not playing like an anchor because we don't require him to be, and our defense is just fine especially considering the revolving door with injuries here :hhh:

talking about turnovers like he's killing us when we're #2 in the league when it comes to protecting the ball. the problem is these clowns outside of kemba don't know what the hell to do
so explain the career low in TS% :jbhmm:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what: how many hornets games have you watched this season ? :what:

cause the more you post , the more you sound like a hater - as i originally said
again !!! 2 of their starters MKG & batum been out most of the year, and they been playing rookies like monk & bacon in their absence
plus carter-williams & lamb whom supposed to solidify the bench has been hurt as well

most of them TO are illegal picks from dwight be trying to get kemba some room to shoot with him being the only player that can create his own shot get tiresome

numbers don’t hate dwight
haters hate dwight
but again, the trump effect, where people makeup their own reality and say 16pts 12.5rebs 1.5blk in 29.5 minutes is a wash-up player

:mindblown:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:what: how many hornets games have you watched this season ? :what:

cause the more you post , the more you sound like a hater - as i originally said
again !!! 2 of their starters MKG & batum been out most of the year, and they been playing rookies like monk & bacon in their absence
plus carter-williams & lamb whom supposed to solidify the bench has been hurt as well

most of them TO are illegal picks from dwight be trying to get kemba some room to shoot with him being the only player that can create his own shot get tiresome

numbers don’t hate dwight
haters hate dwight
but again, the trump effect, where people makeup their own reality and say 16pts 12.5rebs 1.5blk in 29.5 minutes is a wash-up player

:mindblown:
i've watch almost everybody except the suns (since booker went down), bulls, nuggets, mavs, nuggets, nets, magic, hawks, and kings.

when i watch the hornets, he's a black hole in the post, they try to feed the ball to dwight and he has poor footwork in the post, terrible touch around the basket, fumbles the ball close to the basket, still has not learned the concept of passing out of the post, when he gets fouled he's still bad at the free throw line, bad pick and roll defense, etc.

since his back surgery he doesn't have that same athleticism he used to have. he's still a decent athlete but his exceptional athleticism is what made him a superstar.

so all the numbers that say dwight is having one of his his worst years are fake?

all you got is points (career low in TS%), rebounds, and blocks (which is the 2nd worst of his career).

i got TS%, PER, TOV, ORTG, DRTG, OWS, DWS, WS, WS/48, OBPM. DBPM, BPM. etc

multiple stats show he is not a big impact player anymore like he used to be but i guess those are fake....

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I dont know if it's just me but in the last maybe 5 to 7 years I've been seeing the Bulls in commercials and highlights gettin that work for no reason even if we might have won the game :leostare:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i've watch almost everybody except the suns (since booker went down), bulls, nuggets, mavs, nuggets, nets, magic, hawks, and kings.

when i watch the hornets, he's a black hole in the post, they try to feed the ball to dwight and he has poor footwork in the post, terrible touch around the basket, fumbles the ball close to the basket, still has not learned the concept of passing out of the post, when he gets fouled he's still bad at the free throw line, bad pick and roll defense, etc.

since his back surgery he doesn't have that same athleticism he used to have. he's still a decent athlete but his exceptional athleticism is what made him a superstar.

so all the numbers that say dwight is having one of his his worst years are fake?

all you got is points (career low in TS%), rebounds, and blocks (which is the 2nd worst of his career).

i got TS%, PER, TOV, ORTG, DRTG, OWS, DWS, WS, WS/48, OBPM. DBPM, BPM. etc

multiple stats show he is not a big impact player anymore like he used to be but i guess those are fake....

your not saying anything new
dwight never had post moves never been a decent FT shooter & we all know he lost some athleticism after his back surgery

so whats the point of bringing up things we ALL known about for many years UNLESS its dwight hate
but u claim that ain't u
:snoop:

fact is...
besides Emid, Cousin & KAT tell me the C that having a better year then him ???
the point is, he is still top 5 at the age of 32
it seems like your comparing him to himself of a decade ago & not to the C’s currently playing

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
your not saying anything new
dwight never had post moves never been a decent FT shooter & we all know he lost some athleticism after his back surgery

so whats the point of bringing up things we ALL known about for many years UNLESS its dwight hate
but u claim that ain't u
:snoop:

fact is...
besides Emid, Cousin & KAT tell me the C that having a better year then him ???
the point is, he is still top 5 at the age of 32
it seems like your comparing him to himself of a decade ago & not to the C’s currently playing
so talking about DWIGHT in a thread about DWIGHT is hate? :mjlol:

Whiteside, Adams, Jokic, Capela, Gasol are all having better years so far to add to those 3 you already named so Dwight is not top 5.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"only playing 29.5 minutes"
he can't play more minutes because he washed :russ:

he's hurting his team when he's on the floor.

he's turning over the ball almost 4 times a game and committing 3.4 fouls per game in just those 29.5 minutes.

his offensive rating per 1000 possessions is the lowest of his career.

Charlotte got a 3.1 net rating when he's on the floor (ORTG 106.5, DRTG 103.4), -7.4 when he's off the floor (ORTG 98.4, DRTG 105.9). Ya breh, he's definitely hurting the team. :comeon:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Charlotte got a 3.1 net rating when he's on the floor (ORTG 106.5, DRTG 103.4), -7.4 when he's off the floor (ORTG 98.4, DRTG 105.9). Ya breh, he's definitely hurting the team. :comeon:
and he has the worst ORTG of his career with 4th worst DRTG of his career with coincides to what i've said about him having one of the worst years of his career.

is dwight having one of the best years of his career?

is this even a top 5 year for dwight?

or is this one of his worst?