Move over Kemba. Dwight Howard's the captain now

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he has the worst ORTG of his career with 4th worst DRTG of his career with coincides to what i've said about him having one of the worst years of his career.

is dwight having one of the best years of his career?

is this even a top 5 year for dwight?

or is this one of his worst?

Breh its on you to show that his career highs in turnovers and fouls are hurting the team. If it's hurting the team, why is the team playing better when he's on the court?

All you have shown that he's not what he was before. But everyone already knows this. His individual numbers are going to keep declining because he just turned 32 and will be 33 next season. 16/12 is still pretty good in today's day and age from your main big.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Breh its on you to show that his career highs in turnovers and fouls are hurting the team. If it's hurting the team, why is the team playing better when he's on the court?

All you have shown that he's not what he was before. But everyone already knows this. His individual numbers are going to keep declining because he just turned 32 and will be 33 next season. 16/12 is still pretty good in today's day and age from your main big.
so you're not going to answer my questions?

16 with a a 56% TS%, 17.8 PER, and 3.6 turnovers a game when you can't shoot and are not dominate defensively is not pretty good in todays game.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you're not going to answer my questions?

16 with a a 56% TS%, 17.8 PER, and 3.6 turnovers a game when you can't shoot and are not dominate defensively is not pretty good in todays game.

Those are good numbers if the team is playing better when you are on the court.

You just completely avoided mine so you can add to your bull shyt argument that Dwight is some washed up scrub that hurts the team.

Answer mine.

Is he hurting the team? Or not?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Those are good numbers if the team is playing better when you are on the court.

You just completely avoided mine so you can add to your bull shyt argument that Dwight is some washed up scrub that hurts the team.

Answer mine.

Is he hurting the team? Or not?
he's not making a big impact which he used to do

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I think we can all see that breh. He's 32. He was in his early-to-mid 20's in Orlando when he was the man. His numbers are supposed to decrease.
and they have decreased to one of the worst years of his career which is all i've said.

so all that to just agree on the same thing.