Move over Kemba. Dwight Howard's the captain now

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
for real

this game would be fukking over and done with if it weren't for dwight right now. anybody watching the game can see that.

they can also see how bad our bench is and how no one can create anything on the perimeter other than kemba :mjcry:

1st half
dwight +/- is (+9) while his backup kaminsky +/- is (-31)
yet haters like @King Jove say it’s howard fault the team sucks

:snoop:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:what:

you already admitted it by your bias posting

what i dont understand is NOT keeping it real & saying u just dont like said player/person rather then pretending to give some fair analysis
because i don't hate dwight. if i did i would say it. and you're not gonna tell me to say something that is not true for me.

saying carmelo is having one of his worst seasons this year is not "hating" carmelo.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for real

this game would be fukking over and done with if it weren't for dwight right now. anybody watching the game can see that.

they can also see how bad our bench is and how no one can create anything on the perimeter other than kemba :mjcry:

Doesnt help when Batum struggling with elbow issues and that wont be fixed until the summer.

Y'all need to dump MKG and Zeller for whatever you can get. That 25 million can be better spent on someone else.