Multiplayer Ruined Gaming

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
The reason why rockstar been rerocking the GTA V brick is because of the nerds who made Call of Duty and Fortnite online more of priority than single player modes. Rockstar who was known for their single player gems. They got greedy and shot themselves in the foot. I hate how everything is "battle royale" and single player is an afterthought. GTA 6 is gonna make or break the franchise.

:birdman:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
DLC and microtransactions ruined gaming. Once they learned y'all would pay yet more money after you purchase the game, it was all downhill from there. Now they have people trained to spend real money on virtual currency to buy something they'll forget about in a week, and then do it all over again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DLC and microtransactions ruined gaming. Once they learned y'all would pay yet more money after you purchase the game, it was all downhill from there. Now they have people trained to spend real money on virtual currency to buy something they'll forget about in a week, and then do it all over again.

Yeah, at first it was cool like, “damn, now developers can add more to the games after they release, like new fighters and stuff” little did i know they would stop including most of them in the game to begin with now.

Long gone are the days of seeing your 12 fighter and like 20 blanked out squares to unlock by playing story/arcade mode

Resident Evil 7 and BoTW had difficulty locked behind DLC lol

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, at first it was cool like, “damn, now developers can add more to the games after they release, like new fighters and stuff” little did i know they would stop including most of them in the game to begin with now.

Long gone are the days of seeing your 12 fighter and like 20 blanked out squares to unlock by playing story/arcade mode

Resident Evil 7 and BoTW had difficulty locked behind DLC lol
At this point there's no way to reverse things. The people are going to keep spending and large companies have no incentive to change. Games have whole ass DLC roadmaps without a functional game :unimpressed:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
multiplayer been around way longer than call of duty or fortnite, its far from the problem

like son said above the moment developers realized that some consumers got more money than they knew what to do with and would buy up whatever skins or guns they put in the game after the fact, it was a wrap for effort in that direction

you look at single player games like ac valhalla and hitman and its the same shyt there

its far more single player games now than ever before, they just all follow the same formula because its proven bread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the price of games ruined gaming. I rather pay $120 for a game and NEVER have to buy a expansion or skin. In Apex legends each event cost $160 for skins. A year of skins from events is $960.. This shyt use to cost $60... I will never buy a in game skin because it doesn't make you a better player.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the price of games ruined gaming. I rather pay $120 for a game and NEVER have to buy a expansion or skin. In Apex legends each event cost $160 for skins. A year of skins from events is $960.. This shyt use to cost $60... I will never buy a in game skin because it doesn't make you a better player.

This is why i don’t complain about sony 1st party games being 70 because to this day sony has never put MTX in their games. Also a lot of times like with Ghost of Tsushima you get entire multiplayer with it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

THIS and [/THREAD]