Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House,

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
We're talking about this specific protest.

The optics of it alone, a female democrat governor being ushered to safety against a mob of angry Trump supporters, warrants wall to wall sensationalist coverage

Absolutely. If we’re saying it’s a terrible look for Trump, his supporters, and people who want to just go back to normal tomorrow despite more lives being lost unnecessarily we are in agreement.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. If we’re saying it’s a terrible look for Trump, his supporters, and people who want to just go back to normal tomorrow despite more lives being lost unnecessarily we are in agreement.

But yet the story was virtually ignored...

:patrice:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This is the God's honest truth to why my first gun purchase coincided with the last presidential election 3.5 years ago. I saw how the whites were acting and i refuse to get caught slippin
It's one of the few things that I fukk with the Republicans about is guns. I really believe every black household should have at least a minimum of one rifle and pistol for home defense and conceal carry. I can never cosign gun control since these cacs outnumber us and own the bulk of guns in this country.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Explain. Because I figured that shyt was just because some rich dudes didn't wanna pay taxes :pachaha:

Yeah it was partly that. Those rich dudes used the "Crackers"(Think every Duck Dynasty looking MF with a gun, they still have "Cracker" culture in them. IF you google Crackers, you'll see bearded fat dirty anglo saxons wrestling in mud in a painting.) (and us too, eventually) as pawns. The Americans born here (and in south america, but thats another thread) wanted to be seen as equals with the British/Europeans but the British aristocrat system was so bougie and they kept American born British out of it, so the soon to be Americans said "fukk that, we're doing our own shyt now". Americans were growing to be 6ft and shyt so of course they aint want to take shyt from short mfers. The British kept ":childplease: little nikka"ing them and their differences wedged them apart. They wouldnt treat Americans like gentlemen even though they were the same race. They were doing microaggressions on them socially.

Those Back country illiterate idiots didnt know how to behave. They hated indians and black people. The British were actually behaving a little more than Americans. They were trying to be cool. But the "Crackers" kept intruding on land, and starting shyt trying to aggravate natives into attacking them because they wanted their land for themselves. Britain did not want to keep paying for conflicts or to mess up trade so they set that ordinance down.

Thomas Brown (Royalist) even said the "Crackers" were worse than the Natives and he was trying to get the Natives to stop being treated like Children by superiors in the British army (The british were most likely lying about offering freedom to people as they had racists in their ranks as well). because they natives were pretty competent.

Now the rich British people who wanted to separate and used rednecks in their war became Whigs. A lot of those rich land owner patriots were fake patriots, they wouldnt re-enlist and later stopped enlisting. Washington had to get Black People and Poor whites and promise them money. The non combatant citzens ended up treating the low class people that filled the ranks like shyt. Think Vietnam.

Heres one thing to learn about this Hemipshere brehs. Patriotism was partly a lie over here. It was a rallying point by creole/Americanos (Elite American born Europeans in this case) to galvanize the lower, expendable people to fight for independence to still perpetuate European hierarchies but on their own terms.

So when you see Duck Dynasty dudes talking about patriotism, while defending elites who hurt them too, just know that it's just their culture to be used like that. A lot of those patriots were illiterate. That is why they hate education and art.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are really so-called Black men in this thread caping for these white supremacists?
:mjpls:
the term "Patriot" at this point in time has been hijacked by Trump supporting white supremacists and armed militia people who just want a reason to use their guns and somebody to use them against. If they were really about Patriotism, why are they adorning confederate flags and swastikas (symbols of losers/traitors/enemies to America) and boogaloo flags?
:gucci:
They don't give a fukk about the states being locked down. The states could re-open right now and they could let all the people go out and about and live their lives as normal and pass covid-19 like beach balls to each other and get sick and die. Nobody is oppressing them. Nobody is "taking their guns" and they can't use them against a microscopic virus. When this is over, they'll still be on the same shyt, just a different cause. they want to create a new order out of chaos and they have President who is with them every step of the way and is willing to look the other way and pretend they don't exist.
I feel like I'm in the fukking Twilight Zone. When did ni66as start talking like right wing conspiracy theorists?:why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I really believe every black household should have at least a minimum of one rifle and pistol for home defense and conceal carry.
Suicides would fukking skyrocket if this were the case. One of the biggest factors in whether or not a suicide happens is whether there's an effective means to commit within easy reach. Homes with guns in them are over 300% more likely to experience a firearm suicide than homes without guns, and the homes without guns don't show any corresponding increase in sucides from other means.

gun-deaths-per-100000-residents-by-us-state-2017-768x555.jpg

Look at New York and Cali's numbers compared to the red states. That's solely a product of heavy gun ownership, and a huge portion of those are deaths within the home of the gun owner (suicides, accidents, domestic violence, and escalated conflicts). You're really hoping for that on the community?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Suicides would fukking skyrocket if this were the case. One of the biggest factors in whether or not a suicide happens is whether there's an effective means to commit within easy reach. Homes with guns in them are over 300% more likely to experience a firearm suicide than homes without guns, and the homes without guns don't show any corresponding increase in sucides from other means.

gun-deaths-per-100000-residents-by-us-state-2017-768x555.jpg

Look at New York and Cali's numbers compared to the red states. That's solely a product of heavy gun ownership, and a huge portion of those are deaths within the home of the gun owner (suicides, accidents, domestic violence, and escalated conflicts). You're really hoping for that on the community?
So are you implying that black people shouldn't arm themselves because some people commit suicide by gunshot?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The disconnect between the Coli and reality life is staggering. Majority of people in real life want the lockdown to end completely nor does anyone take this virus seriously. People are seeing right through this, many people doubt the figures and questioning everything. People just want to get on with their life, enjoy their lives and want to be free from medical and establishment pressure.

If it has to take armed protesters taking on politicians to see the damaging effects of this imposed lockdown and nonsensical social distancing than it needs to end asap.

And you have California wanting to close down beaches in beautiful weather :mjlol:
I'm a respiratory therapist and have taken care of covid-19 patients. I'm all for opening up the country again but not right away. This shyt isn't a joke breh. Not just elderly people are getting it but healthy adults in their twenties and thirties.

We've only been on stay home orders for a month or so. People acting like it's been six months on lockdown. How hard is it to just chill at the house for a few more weeks until we see a massive amount of reduced cases?! :mjtf:

Daps
The disconnect between the Coli and reality life is staggering. Majority of people in real life want the lockdown to end completely nor does anyone take this virus seriously. People are seeing right through this, many people doubt the figures and questioning everything. People just want to get on with their life, enjoy their lives and want to be free from medical and establishment pressure.

If it has to take armed protesters taking on politicians to see the damaging effects of this imposed lockdown and nonsensical social distancing than it needs to end asap.

And you have California wanting to close down beaches in beautiful weather :mjlol:
You cacs are so transparent, as if you're reading from the same script. :mjlol: