Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House,

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:francis:Beyond his "super lyrical spiritual" bullshyt raps, dude was kicking game that made folks dig up the books. It's sad that we wasted Bush years on piff and high out of our fukking minds to put out gems during the Trump years:scust:

Dude is an ass clown with his views. That spic really tried to compare black opression to his own. He always tried to rope latinos and blacks together when it came to oppression. He got ran the fukk off SOHH because of it:heh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Literally the only things I remember arguing with you about are Flat Earth, claiming Black people are the true Native Americans, your Hebrew Israelite stuff, and thekingmen's conspiracy theories. I doubt we've ever had a conversation about globalism, ever, if we had you'd know I'm not a fan. I'm not even sure what you're referring to when you claim I said "need or should link up with other groups", but no, that's not globalism.

Bruh globalism is the joining hands of everyone under a false pretense that it will make people get along better which is your MO.

Again that’s why you’re in this thread talking down on ppl who are for black people defending themselves under the false premise of a suicide scare.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh globalism is the joining hands of everyone under a false pretense that it will make people get along better which is your MO.

Again that’s why you’re in this thread talking down on ppl who are for black people defending themselves under the false premise of a suicide scare.

No breh, that's neither globalism nor anything I've advocated, and if you have to make up a conspiracy theory about me and claim I'm posting under false pretenses in order to come up with an example for your take then it probably isn't a very accurate take. I always have the same positions on guns no matter what the context and you trying to leap from home invasions and suicide to "joining hands with everybody" and "globalism" is just weird. How da hell would whether a brother owned a gun or not affect the "joining hands of everyone"? It ain't like anyone buying a gun so they can shoot brown liberal activists who want you to show up for a march together. :what:

Why didn't you start this conversation in a thread where I was actually advocating for globalism? Oh, right - because there wasn't any.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Goddamn you're bad at trash-posting a wall of studies that cover literally everything other than the actual topic of conversation. We're talking about suicide risk from guns in the home and you don't post a single study about....suicide risk from guns in the home? I'm pretty sure I know why you didn't.

Reducing Suicides by Firearms

Guns and suicide: A fatal link

Household Firearm Ownership and Suicide Rates in the United States on JSTOR

(PDF) Firearms and Suicide in the United States: Is Risk Independent of Underlying Suicidal Behavior?

This state-by-state study linked gun ownership with youth suicide

The topic of conversation is Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House lol......you brought up gun suicide lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The topic of conversation is Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House lol......you brought up gun suicide lol

That didn't have shyt to do with the part of the conversation I was responding to, we were talking about keeping guns in our own damn homes. :what:

What, you gonna get your piece and take it to the Michigan's state house to have a word with the insecure little dikks in their combat vests? What the fukk is that going to do for you? :gucci:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I don't and never will understand why people on this board say this.

If white people bring out their guns like this, chances are they aren't going to be just fighting among themselves and they're going to be looking non-white minorities to add as collateral damage.

Not sure how anyone can see a bunch of white guys armed with military-grade weapons storming a GOVERNMENT building undeterred as a good thing. These are the same militias that have white identity politics as their main ideology. When they turn their attention away from being constituonalists and focus their attention on minorities and blame them for societal decay in America, you better tool up.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Who said I keep guns to protect my family? The White Right-wing Gun Nut fantasy of some armed burglar breaking into the home and murdering the wife and chillens with ME present right there virtually never happens outside of their own heads. Every once in a while one of the nuts shoots an unarmed crackhead in the leg and brags like they just did something when a fukking shout would have scared the motherfukker off. I'm quite confident in my ability to protect my family without hiding behind a gun and the VAST majority of Black men in this country do just fine by that. The chance of someone in the home dying from a gun accident, gun suicide, a police shooting where they use the gun as an excuse to fire, domestic violence, or a confrontation that was escalated due to the presence of the gun is FAR higher. Do you carry a defibrillator around just in case someone's heart stops? An oxygen tank in case they have a breathing problem? It would be a hell of a lot more likely to be used to save your family's lives if you did and less likely to cost them theirs, if that's what you cared about and not compensating for other inadequacies.

By far the most likely way anyone's wife or kids will die from a gun is suicide. The second most likely is a random act of violence on the streets, from a motherfukker driving by. The next most likely is an accident, either a playing with gun accident or catching a stray. The next most likely is domestic violence. And then the next most likely after that is getting shot by a cop. And a gun won't do shyt to save them in any of those. The likelihood of being killed from some target home invasion murder-robbery is at the END of the list.

I'm 40 years old now and I've had more than enough friends die at the hands of a gun. I wrote about this shyt just the year before last when three brehs got shot up on the street right next to me. In all my 40 years, in everyone I know who lost their life or had a close call, not ONCE would having a gun have saved them. Scary cats walk around with their guns frightened of the world when they don't know shyt about the world, the rest of us manage to get by just fine day by day cause we know how to act, and we also know that times come where there ain't shyt you can do because that was your time.

Your 40's years old.......the topic at hand is Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House.........stay on topic lol