Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House,

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Every decision to arm should be a careful, independent decision. I own guns, I keep them in a safe, locked storage place outside of my own home and completely inaccessible to the rest of my family. I ain't gonna speak on your own decision to arm.

But when you start saying the average person should arm, when you insist that everyone should arm like you just did, that will PROVABLY lead to more death and suffering in our community.
So what happens if someone kicks in the door? Do you ask the criminal for a timeout to go outside & unlock your safe?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There’s no point going back and forward. I made my point clearly and emphatically. Last time I was banned for expressing my views about this heated topic. If Elon Musk who is in the know is questioning CDC and governmental statistics
How is Elon Musk "in the know"? Outside of being a South African cac born into wealth he used to hire the engineers who design the products he sells, money inherited from a family who lived in a gated South African community that forbid the presence of black South Africans, what has he done to instill confidence in you that he is "in the know"? What we are "in the know" about is that 60,000 Americans have lost their lives in little over a month due to a virus that this country was woefully unprepared to meet the challenge of fighting. We are "in the know" about the Trump administration shuttering an agency Obama created for the purpose of combating the likes of this pandemic we are now suffering from.

:francis:

I'm wondering how anyone can ever hear Elon Musk talk and think the guy is "in the know". :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So what happens if someone kicks in the door? Do you ask the criminal for a timeout to go outside & unlock your safe?
Like I said, y'all sound exactly like those White is Right gun nuts. This is America in 2020, how often do you EVER think someone kicks in the fukking door with the man of the house home and goes through offing the family? I'd love someone to link every single "kill the family" home invasion murder-robbery that has occurred so far in 2020.

I used to live in an apartment that got shot up at least once a year. We had bullet holes all over the fukking place. I've had brehs get murked right in front of me. I've been held up by the cops with multiple guns covering me from both sides. And a lot of shyt worse than that happened to folks I know. But I have NEVER even heard of anyone in my hood getting killed by some random fools just bursting down the door with everyone home and offing the whole family.

And if it DID happen, do you really keep your piece hooked into your belt while you're playing with your little son in the family room, or is it somewhere in your bedroom and just as inaccessible as my piece when that door comes down?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Compare Elon Musk to The Rock and Lebron :russ:
Elon knows as much as trump, he was downplaying it early on and now is speaking maga talking points. It’s clear he is desperate to start production again. He showed the world he cares about himself only, which is not shocking because of his big ego

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Pathetic

However if that's how muthafukkas feel then allow us to use the words of a great man named Larry Mitchel. Send me back :birdman:

zGNIx44.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What time did these national guard rejects get tired and go home

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I ain't no globalist fool, you can't have any idea what that means if you calling me a globalist. :russ:

Just because I refused to agree with you that the world was flat and that Native Americans were black doesn't make me a globalist. :mjlol:

Breh literally thinks that globalists are people who believe in the globe. :dead:

Look at you trying to change the narrative of “globalist”.

You’re a dude that thinks black people need or should link up with other groups (that have historically been against them) to advance. That’s globalist 101. Stop blacks people from relying on their selves/each other so that they rely on others that don’t have their best interest at heart. That’s why you tried to insert the suicide scare into a persons belief that black people should arm themselves. You’re a globalist. Point blank

And trying to shoehorn “flat earth” into this convo just shows your arms ain’t long enough to box with the god
:ahh:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look at you trying to change the narrative of “globalist”.

You’re a dude that thinks black people need or should link up with other groups (that have historically been against them) to advance. That’s globalist 101. Stop blacks people from relying on their selves/each other so that they rely on others that don’t have their best interest at heart. That’s why you tried to insert the suicide scare into a persons belief that black people should arm themselves. You’re a globalist. Point blank

And trying to shoehorn “flat earth” into this convo just shows your arms ain’t long enough to box with the god
:ahh:
Literally the only things I remember arguing with you about are Flat Earth, claiming Black people are the true Native Americans, your Hebrew Israelite stuff, and thekingmen's conspiracy theories. I doubt we've ever had a conversation about globalism, ever, if we had you'd know I'm not a fan. I'm not even sure what you're referring to when you claim I said "need or should link up with other groups", but no, that's not globalism.