CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dame.gif

you nikkaz with the revisionist history shyt gotta STOP it
the entirety of your post is extremely disingenuous

1. who shot ya was out & being played months before quad, and it was released in feb of '95 - 1 full month after pac implicated biggie/puff
  2. if you think pac was going at tut & henchman on a street level... (breh -are you insane) all i gotta say is cocaine is a hellva drug
  3. biggie did indeed warn pac, pac chose not to listen... matter of fact pac went back to jac & told jac what biggie said
  4. why would biggie visit pac in jail - again, when pac implicated him in the quad studio incident
  5. why would puff bail out pac like suge - again, when pac implicated him in the quad studio incident

i understand y'all nikkaz ride for pac in all - but y'all gotta STOP with these lame excuses - it was nothing biggie could have done to repair that relationship- read prodigy book (pac wanted biggie as his enemy)

breh don't quote me again or respond in this thread

the whole coli knows your one of the biggest Biggie cocksuckers on the site

premier58

All Star
Daps
Breh i watched all the vids on Youtube and still dont see it

I did see when Suge made the dancing all in the videos come to death row classic line they panned to Suge's people and there wa sa woman sitting next to Snoop in a blue outfit but it did not look like Lady of Rage.Plus in the performance Lady of Rage had a different outfit when she was on stage.

I'm saying that because behind this lady in blue were a couple guys in red shirts who i assume were Pirus but both of them looked dark skinned which Poochie i think wasnt

Can you give me more details of what Poochie was doing? Was he just sitting still laughing or what?

One hilarious part though was in the Death Row performance Lil Kim and Lil Cease were bopping their heads when Dre came out to perform :lolbron: but i think that is because Suge dissed Bad Boy later in the show so it was all cool before then
Poochie had a blank expression on his face..someone had performed than they panned to Rage in the audience with Poochie behind her. Ive seen his mugshot pic too many times to be mistaken..That girl in the blue is Mic'hele..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yeah but Big and Mike Tyson warned Pac beforehand not to hang around Henchmen but he did it anyway. How are they accountable for if Pac and Henchmen fell out in that studio? Biggie was stupid for doing WSY and releasing it after Pac got shot. We have to remember that Biggie was an arrogant person, that's why E-40 almost murked his ass in Oakland for talking greasy. But Pac put way too much attention on Big and Puff when he shouldve been aiming all of that anger towards the cats who actually shot him. Biggie had no clout and ran behind the scenes with subliminals to air out his frustrations. Pac was wasting his time going after Big.
:snoop: biggie didn't put out or release 'who shot ya' that was puff - the original song wasn't even a biggie project it was for mary j album

:martin: at E40 getting biggie murked - 40water himself said that story was fabricated & said why would any right minded man would wanted kill a nikka base off him not liking your music

I know but why would Biggie go see Pac in jail if Pac had just cussed him out about (allegedly) setting him up/not telling him about the robbery? Their friendship was probably over the moment Pac aired Biggie out, and when Big put out WSY.
absolutely correct

Where did Pac get the impression that Biggie had a giving nature? Sounds too me like he thought too highly of Big. And Big was under Puff's control - would Puff had allowed him to say "go buy pac's album" after Puff had just gotten accused by Pac of setting him up?
again, absolutely correct

Puffy's bum ass robbed each and every one of the artists on his label, including Big himself. Big was broke when he died. Puff was cheap towards his own artists, there's no way he wouldve spent 1 mil bailing out Pac, especially after the accusations.
:what: at biggie dying broke

da fukk y'all nikkaz get this bullshyt from
he owned 3 homes in a gated community in jersey
he was the 2nd highest paid rapper behind snoop as far as points goes
he co owned a label with un - which was very successful (2 gold singles, gold album, 2 platinum singles, double platinum album)
plus he wrote & executive produced jr mafia, lil kim & puff albums

:snoop: da fukk this broke shyt comes from

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
:snoop: biggie didn't put out or release 'who shot ya' that was puff - the original song wasn't even a biggie project it was for mary j album

:martin: at E40 getting biggie murked - 40water himself said that story was fabricated & said why would any right minded man would wanted kill a nikka base off him not liking your music

absolutely correct

again, absolutely correct

:what: at biggie dying broke

da fukk y'all nikkaz get this bullshyt from
he owned 3 homes in a gated community in jersey
he was the 2nd highest paid rapper behind snoop as far as points goes
he co owned a label with un - which was very successful (2 gold singles, gold album, 2 platinum singles, double platinum album)
plus he wrote & executive produced jr mafia, lil kim & puff albums

:snoop: da fukk this broke shyt comes from

So Who Shot Ya was conveniently released after Pac had gotten shot and imprisoned? :mjlol: Who Shot Ya was coincidentally recorded in 94 when Pac got shot? Biggie had as much to do with the release of the track as Puff did :mjlol: You're acting like Biggie sat there helpless while puff was getting ready to Put WSY out :mjlol: big knew exactly what he was doing

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So Who Shot Ya was conveniently released after Pac had gotten shot and imprisoned? :mjlol: Who Shot Ya was coincidentally recorded in 94 when Pac got shot? Biggie had as much to do with the release of the track as Puff did :mjlol: You're acting like Biggie sat there helpless while puff was getting ready to Put WSY out :mjlol: big knew exactly what he was doing

This is the shyt that pisses me off with these guys. Obviously Puff was scum by trying to take advantage of the controversey but people including Junior Mafia and Biggie's people act as if he was helpless. They never let Biggie take accountability for anything...or i should say never did. Even Pac fans will call out when he was doing dumb shyt.

Biggie was in California for 2 and a half weeks releasing songs where he was bragging about how he came to Cali to get his dikk sucked....and MY BALLLLLLLLS licked but somehow is some helpless victim.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm reading a blurb I found from the Dexter Isaac book really interesting

edit posted the wrong thing here it is

Dexter says that he saw Puff immediately after that conversation with Jimmy and they made eye contact, that Dexter claims confirmed to him that Puff was aware of the plan.

what that blurb doesn't tell you, that puff was having a convo with an older bald headed man
and when dexter asks jimmy dose anybody know about this jimmy tilted his head toward puff
when in reality it was the older bald headed nikka whom happen to be andre harrell which besides lil sean, jimmy & andre was the only people in the building who knew pac was coming to the studio

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

@:59 "representing for the queen, her royal highness". AKA Mary J Blige. Big's verse got dropped off Mary J's interlude because it was too hard so they made it a Big song. All well BEFORE Pac was shot. Keith Murray speaks on this & goes into detail about the whole situation on the Combat Jack podcast. You should listen to it.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
dame.gif

you nikkaz with the revisionist history shyt gotta STOP it
the entirety of your post is extremely disingenuous

1. who shot ya was out & being played months before quad, and it was released in feb of '95 - 1 full month after pac implicated biggie/puff
  2. if you think pac was going at tut & henchman on a street level... (breh -are you insane) all i gotta say is cocaine is a hellva drug
  3. biggie did indeed warn pac, pac chose not to listen... matter of fact pac went back to jac & told jac what biggie said
  4. why would biggie visit pac in jail - again, when pac implicated him in the quad studio incident
  5. why would puff bail out pac like suge - again, when pac implicated him in the quad studio incident

i understand y'all nikkaz ride for pac in all - but y'all gotta STOP with these lame excuses - it was nothing biggie could have done to repair that relationship- read prodigy book (pac wanted biggie as his enemy)

Dexter Isaac said that Puffy knew of the shooting beforehand and purposely released the track while Pac had been shot up and incarcerated- Puff knew Pac being in prison disabled Pac from being able to give an immediate rssponse and put Bad Boy in a position to look like they were victorious. Big/Puff spent those months basking in the publicity and selling records rather than clarifying the situation.

:mjlol: I dont know why you keep acting like Big was incapable of having any say in when that track was released. The track was under his name, not Puffys. Big KNEW when that track was going to be released and clearly consented to it because he never fought against its release. Big ignited the problems by releasing WSY after the shooting but magically stayed quiet after Hit Em Up was released :mjlol:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

@:59 "representing for the queen, her royal highness". AKA Mary J Blige. Big's verse got dropped off Mary J's interlude because it was too hard so they made it a Big song. All well BEFORE Pac was shot. Keith Murray speaks on this & goes into detail about the whole situation on the Combat Jack podcast. You should listen to it.

That song was RELEASED after Pac was shot. That's not a mistake in marketing or an accidentally coincidental release time - that was on PURPOSE to release a track called "Who Shot Ya" after Pac had gotten shot. Big and Puff knew exactly what they were doing when they both consented to releasing that track in Feb of 95.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That song was RELEASED after Pac was shot. That's not a mistake in marketing or an accidentally coincidental release time - that was on PURPOSE to release a track called "Who Shot Ya" after Pac had gotten shot. Big and Puff knew exactly what they were doing when they both consented to releasing that track in Feb of 95.

I highly doubt it was released in order to capitalize off Pac getting shot. Was it in poor taste, absolutely. And the details could easily be verified it wasn't about him. But the verse & song was crazy hot. I remember having a convo with a friend of mine that was in the streets back in 98/99 & he said the song was about someone from either Boot Camp Clik or from Jeru the Damaja's crew (I can't remember but will ask my boy when I get a chance). That part at the end of Who Shot Ya where he had a gun in someone's mouth really happened. Of course no one was killed but it really happened from what he said.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what::what::what:

the complete original song with big & murray ain't on youtube any more, all they have is the later version of puff adlibs, but this was the final cut that made the mary j album

who shot ya was released in feb 1995 as the Bside to biggie platinum single 'big poppa' solely off pac implicating biggie, puff, bad boy affiliates from the kevin powell vibe interview done a month earlier jan 1995.

biggie didn't own the label, so releasing it on the Bside wasn't on him (he wanted his album to be called 'the teflon don' - puff label - puff said nah, it's gonna be called 'ready to die')
personally, i thought it was a clever move by puff - this nikka saying you & big knew shyt was gonna go down ... then running his mouth with a lie about getting shot 5 times, 2 in the head when in reality he shot himself

i'm sorry, i thought it was brilliant move to say
well pac.... :sas1:..'who shot ya'...:sas2:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

mary j bilge album 'my life' album with the interlude of the track i just posted dropped nov.29 1994 (1 day before the quad studio incident)

the complete track/song with biggie & murray was being played in late night hardcore hip hop ny radio months before
WHY... y'all dude don't understand this - i know a lot of y'all are young and not new yorkers
but i have no reason to lie - ask any nikka old enough from nyc and they'll tell you this

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

mary j bilge album 'my life' album with the interlude of the track i just posted dropped nov.29 1994 (1 day before the quad studio incident)

the complete track/song with biggie & murray was being played in late night hardcore hip hop ny radio months before
WHY... y'all dude don't understand this - i know a lot of y'all are young and not new yorkers
but i have no reason to lie - ask any nikka old enough from nyc and they'll tell you this

Who Shot Ya release date : February 20, 1995:sas1:

That's well AFTER the Quad Shooting :sas2: