:mjlol:

Breh just stop it

Snoop: You know about that DPG Bad boy connection mixtape
Suge: Completely done in the record industry
Keisha Cole: Im a Bad Girl
K.Jones: Please aaliyah let met get into the world of bad boy and rocafella
Mike Tyson: I want to be in a clip reppin Big as the greatest...In 98 and 2001
Madonna: Let me get fukked by Puff.

Bad Boy was owning the entire hiphop community during that period...From Mariah to Lopez. From Nas to Jay-z.. everybody wanted to be on Bad Boy dikk.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Bad Boy was owning the entire hiphop community during that period...From Mariah to Lopez. From Nas to Jay-z.. everybody wanted to be on Bad Boy dikk.

Owning the entire hip hop community?? Get the fukk outta here bruh i dont know what they told u out there in Amsterdam but Bad Boy didnt own the rap game or no hip hop community lol! They was huge granted but alotta cats wasnt fukkin with bad boy like that

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gotta agree, upon biggies death bad boy blew up HUGE..They were never as successful as deathrow or as big but for maybe a year and a half bad boy had shyt on smash and it all started with the biggie tribute.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Aite son your being confusing now :francis:
Havent seen it in a while...maybe im mistaken..i recall seeing Poochie behind her..thats when my doubts about Poochie being the killer were erased..Because i saw him in the cut at the Source Awards..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Gotta agree, upon biggies death bad boy blew up HUGE..They were never as successful as deathrow or as big but for maybe a year and a half bad boy had shyt on smash and it all started with the biggie tribute.

I don't know man.

once they got mase & the lox in the fold, they were gonna go on that run regardless.

they were droppin monster hits left & right thru that entire school year BEFORE biggie died.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man.

once they got mase & the lox in the fold, they were gonna go on that run regardless.

they were droppin monster hits left & right thru that entire school year BEFORE biggie died.
I can agree with that..that 112 joint..total joint were all flames but it was still.deathrow year esp when you had all eyes selling 5 mil copies within 2 months of its release with one video and 7 mil by time 2pac was murdered. Im a old head so i remember how huge cali love was.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I can agree with that..that 112 joint..total joint were all flames but it was still.deathrow year esp when you had all eyes selling 5 mil copies within 2 months of its release with one video and 7 mil by time 2pac was murdered. Im a old head so i remember how huge cali love was.

yea but it was a different school year.

that '96-97 school season was bad boy by far.

I was just about to make a thread about that school year too. I guess now is the perfect time to do it.
That '96-97 School Year Was SERIOUS

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Havent seen it in a while...maybe im mistaken..i recall seeing Poochie behind her..thats when my doubts about Poochie being the killer were erased..Because i saw him in the cut at the Source Awards..

So i just found out today on the Makaveli forum where Kading himself has posted for years and other guys that Jake Robles aka Big Jake was the one who hung Vanilla Ice out in the balcony and made him sign over a song

Big Jake was the one Puff's bodyguard Wolf killed in September 1995

Kading didn't give the info.

It was a poster by the name of "Heron MOB"

Suge Knight: Rare Pictures - Page 7

18235-0523_suge_dead_02_full-480w.jpg

12237273_1633157966938529_320673195_n.jpg

The poster "Heron MOB" is the nephew of the guy above. "Heron" one of Suge's Pirus that got killed in June 1997. He dropped a couple info in that thread link above and also told some other stories in the official Murder Rap thread on the forum. Remember "Heron" the guy above was the one who designed the death row logo

There was one occasion when Heron and Pac were riding around together in a Rolls Royce. They stopped at a gas station for Pac to get some gas while Heron went inside for some cigs and cigars. When he was inside, some crips confronted Pac and tried to pull his card but Pac stood his ground and was screaming at them. Heron came out the store and as soon as he came out they saw his brolic ass and ran the fukk away :mjlol: and left their car their.

He said that is one of the legendary stories out there.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eab0cd247062b7ca5498c68a06bfa404.jpg

I find this picture unbelievably strange...Why is puffy right next to the woman who's boyfriend's murder was tied to his name? And their all smiling in the pic too....very odd.

This whole dynamic is kind of weird. There's rumors that Pac smashed Diddy's baby mama. He's got a whole of bunch of pics with her on the net