Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Keefe D attempted to retract his statements and said that Greg Kading forced him to go along with the narrative of his nephew shooting Tupac. Keefe says that he told Kading 'exactly what he wanted to hear' because he was being threatened by Kading to serve 25 years in prison. Oddly enough this isn't the first time Kading has coerced and threatened someone to suit his beliefs.

Starts at 1:17

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Just started watching this interview, real good so far. :ohhh:

he sounded real bitter throughout. he's mad Suge never paid them , and he's broke while all his homies are dead or in jail.. He blames Suge and Death Row for his brother Buntry gettin killed.

not exactly a good eye-witness at this point..

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
The Kading theory
Mob James story
Keefe D

All stories are just twisted

James is saying ain't no rules to banging then he saying it is

Travon Lane didn't get his chain snatched
Was bad boy behind the chain snatching or not
I'm confused

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
wait til the end when he starts crying over his brother gettin killed cuz of Suge Knight and his crew.

Ok, I just finished the whole interview. I think there's a mix of emotions he feels and for a variety of reasons.

He didn't come off like he was bitter, it was more like just calling things for what they are and how he see it and how he feels.

But it didn't seem like a disgruntled bias former employee.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
he sounded real bitter throughout. he's mad Suge never paid them , and he's broke while all his homies are dead or in jail.. He blames Suge and Death Row for his brother Buntry gettin killed.

not exactly a good eye-witness at this point..

And pretty much everything he said seemed accurate & spot on. Suge is the main reason why Death Row collapsed. He wasn't taking care of anyone or running the business properly.