I'm confused

That's the game.CONFUSION.

Then you make money off the "theories"

Been the JFK hustle for years.

Folks will say anything for a dollar or two

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, but he still seemed bitter. Especially the 2pac part..

It's always a nicca like Mob James in the click.

I can understand why he'd feel a certain way towards Pac.

New niccaz getting instant stripes.

I think Pac was just one of those all or nothing types.

After them "A Team" folks got on his head, he was all the way open to embracing MOB.

He probably finally felt like he was surrounded by true, actual "riders".

But Mob James is wrong about Pac's attitude changing and him :pacspit: on people

:pacspit: was before Death Row.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
he sounded real bitter throughout. he's mad Suge never paid them , and he's broke while all his homies are dead or in jail.. He blames Suge and Death Row for his brother Buntry gettin killed.

not exactly a good eye-witness at this point..
he's on point tho .... buntry was ride or die with suge n took on suges beefs .. 1 that ended up killin him ... I think the point he's making is that he introduced buntry to suge n he feels guilty due to all the fukkery that came with all that after suge was giving money to the hood .... Like I said he don't seem to feel pac either ... Kurt kobaine the producer said the same about pac after a while he wasn't humble nomore n started feeling himself n the type of nikka you don't wana be around at times even mob James said pac actually started believing he was from the hood but because he was deathrow cash cow no one said much.... Suge n them gassed pac up into thinking that he was from there wen someone really should have checked pac about that ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The Kading theory
Mob James story
Keefe D

All stories are just twisted

James is saying ain't no rules to banging then he saying it is

Travon Lane didn't get his chain snatched
Was bad boy behind the chain snatching or not
I'm confused
he never stated if that was actually true about the deathrow bounty but he seemed to suggest so wen he mentioned them boys (sscc) got greedy wen they wanted 10 gs for stealing chains which is what was put out there ... N it seems travon didn't actually get it snatched they tryed to but he got it back so they attempted to should be the correct word ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It's always a nicca like Mob James in the click.

I can understand why he'd feel a certain way towards Pac.

New niccaz getting instant stripes.

I think Pac was just one of those all or nothing types.

After them "A Team" folks got on his head, he was all the way open to embracing MOB.

He probably finally felt like he was surrounded by true, actual "riders".

But Mob James is wrong about Pac's attitude changing and him :pacspit: on people

:pacspit: was before Death Row.
mob James was there moose ... U weren't .... He said pac was cool n humble ... Soon as he got comfortable he started feeling himself n wen he had an army like the mob behind him no one would touch him n his attitude changed .... mob James isn't the first person to say this either .... His girl storm said the same in thug-angel so did many others

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
mob James was there moose ... U weren't .... He said pac was cool n humble ... Soon as he got comfortable he started feeling himself n wen he had an army like the mob behind him no one would touch him n his attitude changed .... mob James isn't the first person to say this either .... His girl storm said the same in thug-angel so did many others

I knew when people saw the video they'd have something to say. It's goes against a certain narrative being pushed & how they've romanticized Pac's life & it's no surprise you get reactions like that

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What narrative? He didnt say anything that the outlawz or even most Pac fans haven't said. That he shouldn't have been out there rolling in the dirt with nikkas when he had more to lose than some bangers. Pac was a frontline nikka thru and thru. Some nikkas just look for reasons to hate and will latch onto anything thinking its proving a point. what did he say that aint been said for the past two decades? He said some real shyt though. Them crips dudes were in Vegas to collect. They was wildin over 10gs, now imagine you got someone like puffy offering street dudes 1mil.? They knew they'd be in Vegas. This pretty much confirms keffe D confession.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not arguing that.I think after that Quad shyt, Pac turned more harsh/tyrannical.With the MOB by his side, that just turned it all

the way up.That being said, Pac was always a complex personality type.He was different things to different people.

If you talk to Shock G/Money B, they'd tell you Pac was wild & crazy.

But then Russell Simmons said he was one of the most gracious/humane people he ever met.Said Pac showed up to one of his

parties and danced with a girl in a wheelchair all night.

But Pac already told us this.He admitted to having less of a tolerance for people post-Quad.

Nobody spoke for the nicca like the nicca himself.That's why I'm not "shocked" or aghast at none of it.

But people who search for flaws and love to point out the negative in their quest to bring balance to the universe

"See he's not the supreme being:umad:" (Which true Pac fans already know)--Fanatical flaw seekers.

Which is a waste of time.A lot of the mystique/intrigue surrounding Pac is do in part to his dual/contrasting

persona/nature.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this also leads me to believe the crips took biggie out. You promise some killers 1mil for a high profile hit and dont pay up? They wont tryin hear no shyt about who took the money, they wanted to get paid and them shots were meant for puffy. And like i said puff is the one who kicked shyt into high gear. If he doesnt pay to have those chains snatched. Tupac doesnt run up on Anderson in Vegas. He's the one who should get shyt on more than anyone. He instigated the beef from the New York shooting by running his mouth. Then he out here paying nikkas to snatch chains and soliciting murder. With every one willing to talk now, I hope his bytch ass ends up sharing a cell with Suge. Both those families deserve closure and justice for those kids that died over stupid shyt.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I'm not arguing that.I think after that Quad shyt, Pac turned more harsh/tyrannical.With the MOB by his side, that just turned it all

the way up.That being said, Pac was always a complex personality type.He was different things to different people.

If you talk to Shock G/Money B, they'd tell you Pac was wild & crazy.

But then Russell Simmons said he was one of the most gracious/humane people he ever met.Said Pac showed up to one of his

parties and danced with a girl in a wheelchair all night.

But Pac already told us this.He admitted to having less of a tolerance for people post-Quad.

Nobody spoke for the nicca like the nicca himself.That's why I'm not "shocked" or aghast at none of it.

But people who search for flaws and love to point out the negative in their quest to bring balance to the universe

"See he's not the supreme being:umad:" (Which true Pac fans already know)--Fanatical flaw seekers.

Which is a waste of time.A lot of the mystique/intrigue surrounding Pac is do in part to his dual/contrasting

persona/nature.
But that's the thing ... I get your point .. But mob James said wen he first met pac (this is after quad ) he was cool humble etc .... Once he got comfortable he changed n espically wen he like mob James said he had nikkas behind him like the mob .... Point is James isn't the first to say pacs demour changed once he was good at deathrow .... I always said this ... I think pac was real to a certain extent ... But I don't think he's as real as everyone makes out he switched up so easily wen around certain nikkas that isn't keepin it 100 ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I knew when people saw the video they'd have something to say. It's goes against a certain narrative being pushed & how they've romanticized Pac's life & it's no surprise you get reactions like that
but that's cause mob James is keepin it 100 n not sugercoating anything like most nikkas do wen it comes to pac or suge ( pac since he's dead / considered 1 of the goats in rap ) everything mob James is true n he isn't the first to pac switched up storm said it , just kobaine said it ... Everyone wants to hold on to this image of pac of him been the realest n staying true but this is false he was a smart , gifted niggga who was very confused easily led/ influenced by suge n them into gang shyt like nikka said u don't just pop up in the hood with a gang-tattoo wen u not even from there ..... call me hating I call it truth mob James isn't hating either ... he's actually putting everything into perspective pacs 1 Ov the most gifted nikkas to come into hiphop on the mic .... but off camra there is a lesson nikkas should learn from

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
But this also leads me to believe the crips took biggie out. You promise some killers 1mil for a high profile hit and dont pay up? They wont tryin hear no shyt about who took the money, they wanted to get paid and them shots were meant for puffy. And like i said puff is the one who kicked shyt into high gear. If he doesnt pay to have those chains snatched. Tupac doesnt run up on Anderson in Vegas. He's the one who should get shyt on more than anyone. He instigated the beef from the New York shooting by running his mouth. Then he out here paying nikkas to snatch chains and soliciting murder. With every one willing to talk now, I hope his bytch ass ends up sharing a cell with Suge. Both those families deserve closure and justice for those kids that died over stupid shyt.
pac shouldn't Ov ran up on baby lane period renzo ... Like nikka said "u ain't from the hood " reguardless what happens outside that situation ... Pac started believing he was from there hood like he said .... But again who's fault is that really .. Suge n the other pirus who let that happen gassing him up cause pac was wild, a mega star and was making the biggest money they should have checked him on claimin that shyt but like mob James said he was outnumbered due to everyone liking pac ...

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps

So i've pretty much watched every single documentary and interview regarding Death Row

I feel there's some truth to this interview but some things don't add up like......

If they knew the Crips were coming to Las Vegas then why would security be taken off 2Pac? Plus why did they have Pac leaving without his vest?